Superior

Author Topic: What data is useful to collect  (Read 564 times)

RoulettePlayer

• New
Re: What data is useful to collect
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2018, 12:53:24 PM »
Hi Well i dont know how to work out average expectations on a -EV game other than if i wager £1000 on a session i expect to lose that session £27 I can only go on what my results are.

Currently this year i tend to lose 1-2 sessions out of 10 all the others I would either meet target or exceed it.

However I will settle for a lower than target if its a struggle and have come back from negative.

The great thing about roulette is that there is a zillion ways to play it and everyone has methods they like or play with. Im just always happy with any month that hasn't shown a loss, which alas has been 1 month already this year.

Whether im a fool or not i still believe roulette can be profitable and has been for me for the past few years, just a shame i get a bit weak with the slots and give them some back.

I have a friend that does massive low risk bets ( generally just one a day! ) and can make as much as £3000 a month his target is £2000 a month but i would never have the balls to play his way. I have seen his bank statements so know his profits are legit, so if online was truely rigged how is he managing to be that lucky?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2018, 05:39:24 PM »
Probably he knows something he do not tell you, or positive variance. ... difficult to say without looking to betting history. 
    There is only one way to play roulette for profit - need to find advantage and hold it as long as you can. How to explore it when you found it, it's other story.

RoulettePlayer

• New
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2018, 11:02:23 PM »
He does risky bets  i been round there when he does it

£100 on numbers etc, covers most the wheel bar about 5

one spin sometimes 2 and then quits