Superior

Author Topic: Can the past show the future?  (Read 428 times)

petespin

• Mature Member
Re: Can the past show the future?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 01:56:17 PM »
Yes but must have the ability to figure out what its worth or not , i do that what u say , i never take anything for granted , but my own research and  take many parameters, before iam sure 5

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 03:03:22 PM »
I have met too many people who think their opinions are facts.
So disrespecting opinions and focusing on facts doesn't change the debate, only the words change.

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 03:29:12 PM »
U know even the forums sometimes getting confusing but helpfull , so u have to choose what is good and what not to read , for ex i ve seen many boring math issues big time , u know i ve played specific systems that are based on strictly math rules ,and work under specific conditions , if u try to even change the rules sligjtly u ll loose ...

Bebediktus

• Mature Member
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 04:12:45 PM »
The law of thirds will say something like. ..On average there will about 12 repeating numbers in a 37 spin cycle....
And what in 35 in 17 in 250 . Be careful with such laws .  I know one law usually in country about 50% are womens ...the same with sity the same with wilage and so on . Now we talk two and i know that i am man - so50% womens - that means - you are women , or something similar.... :)

So say - be carefull with laws which gave only problems... :)

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

DrTalos

• Mature Member
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2018, 04:25:24 PM »
The quote "history reapeats itself" is very misleading. Apparently, it does, but in fact never happens. Seems so because human beings try to uniform reality to what they already knows, so they utilize the same words for different things. A simple example understandable by anybody: slavery. The slavery in ancient Greece, perpetuated by Spartans, was way different from the slavery American Colonist perpetuated in US. In the first case Spartans enslaved people in order to get their land and property, while Americans bought people from Africa like a workforce, as we buy cattle, or dogs to guard the house.
  That the thing about patterns. Our mind try to see them because the vastity of possible outcomes it is so big (talking about roulette now) that for our mindt is more manageable if restricted in groups.
  In reality, conditions are always different. I don't want to bring in this topic Theory of Chaos, but you should have this in the back of your mind. So many factors influence the outcomes of a spin (and the actions and reactions of humans through history...) that seems to me an unworthy effort.

The study of history is meant to be not a way to predict what will be, but how has been. It is more a satisfaction for curiosity than a chase of knowledge. We study history to answer two questions, "Who?" And "What?", while we develope technology try to answer "How?", and we use philosophy and religion to answer "Why?".

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MrPerfect.

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2018, 05:38:32 PM »
Simple example of history repeating itself with variations...
 First roulette study with 12 variables l made on my wheel... 3 days of videos in different conditions.
   Result: some things changed and some remained same. These that changed are adjustable and these that didn't do provide nice reference for a future modeling. 
   Moral: take data that matter and study damn game.