Superior

Author Topic: The Two Games.  (Read 319 times)

Fyodor

• Mature Member
The Two Games.
« on: April 03, 2018, 12:27:07 AM »
I have mentioned this before, and been more or less ignored, but, here I go again,
From the players POV, the roulette table may present the wheel/head at the left or right hand end.
This also changes the addressing of the felt/layout, ie; column three is on the near side on a "right" handed table, while it is on the far side, (nearest the dealer) on a "left" hand table.
Because of this, the dealer is forced to spin the ball, with either the left or right hand, irrespective of the "natural" left or right handedness of the dealer.
This in turn produces two distinctly different outcomes, especially when the alternate, (left or right) ball direction is added to the mix.
I therfore have concluded that, at very least, there are two "games" being offered, the left rotor/right ball game, and the right rotor/left ball direction game.
So, not only are each of the subsequent results independant, everything about any two consecutive spins is a considered juxtaposition of its immediate predecessor.
Therefore, the anticlockwise ball spins are, let's say game(1), and clockwise ball spins are game(2)
Just for fun, record or review a hundred or so, consecutive spin results, with the first number in column1, the second in column2, third in column1, and so on, flip-flop the results so that every second number is in a continuous column register.
I have found that the (vertical) neighbours, doubles and even triples, are regularly higher than expectations, and appears to maintain some significance to the outcomes.
Serious players will give this some consideration, others may dispute any validity, but it costs nothing to consider, and it works for me.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MrPerfect.

Re: The Two Games.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 10:09:56 AM »
It's always good to separate data by direction.

MickyP

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 09:33:04 AM »
I've had another look at the results from spin direction and yes, it put a smile on my face.
The criteria to distinguish and record the two different games should be a standard requirement when testing and playing the game.
For those of us who use triggers; play methods that rely on triggers, this could improve the effectiveness of the triggers.
In essence you would be playing two games at once; good for playing with a partner. Or if you only want to play a single game it will slow your game down slightly as you will have two games to select a trigger from.
How would Palestis Single Dozen System fair with this method of trigger selection?

ahlidap

• New
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 10:09:38 AM »
How would Palestis Single Dozen System fair with this method of trigger selection?

In the two tries I've made the next day after reading your post, it did not make big difference.
But, I've only tried twice on that, although I'm now using this approach on other "trigger tests" ;)

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 10:13:56 AM »
Imo u ll find countless patterns while watchin the wheel , but better stay with few events that work for u ,dont get involved with too many things , could be confusing at the end , finally numbers dont change places, no matter how dealer spun the wheel

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 10:23:44 AM »
U have to keep in mind that roulellete is true number generator , there are not limits , the possible outcomes , patterns etc are countless as u stydy the game u ll discover something new , its good for discussion at forums , not good for u!!!

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 12:40:10 PM »
The idea is to learn and test through discussions.
I have a pretty okay method of playing the single dozen system but I'll test the two game method for the triggers.

Fyodor

• Mature Member
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2018, 01:01:34 PM »
If you like playing a single dozen system, have a look at my Natural Nine variation on a theme!

MickyP

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 01:12:19 PM »
Is there a link to the thread?

No problem. I'very got it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 01:13:51 PM by MickyP »