Barbados

Author Topic: MM Schemes  (Read 437 times)

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
MM Schemes
« on: March 12, 2018, 12:44:43 AM »
This is a conservative method of play in which you can visually see where you stand in profit/loss.
Make a row of seven 1 unit chips... below that a row of five 2 unit chips, and below this, a row of five 5 unit chips.... a total of 42 units in all (your session amount)...

(1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1)
(2) (2) (2) (2) (2)
(5) (5) (5) (5) (5)

I personally use this for even chance bets.

You start by betting 1 unit at a time, placing your net winnings with your separate stack of chips (your bulk bankroll) - so that your stack of seven chips is never larger than that. Losses come off that stack, and whenever it has less than seven chips, winnings are added to it until it gets back to its starting point of seven chips. If the row of seven chips is lost, you start betting your 5 chip row of 2 unit chips, again replacing any losses on this row with your 2 unit wins. It's the same process if you go to the third row...replace losses with winnings on this level. The idea is constantly trying to get back to the original configuration of chips.

You will be able to physically see where you stand at any given point, which I believe is a good advantage in terms of session bankroll management.

This is a basic form. Units/Bet Selection/Chip Arrangement can vary.

Money management is the main deal here.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: MM Schemes
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 01:00:41 AM »
Hey!  Nice one!  I found a guy on YouTube that does this and you know what he does?  He puts a part of his profit in the betting stacks!  It is like the most amazing way of betting! :D

So like he might put 2/3 of the profit in the betting stacks from front to back and then put 1/3 of the profit into the "profit bank".  You can sometimes put all of the profit into betting as well or any amount you want.

Its kind of like a balanced parlay where you can control the amounts visually. :D

The following users thanked this post: Sheridan44

Fyodor

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 01:39:22 AM »
Have explained my initial MM previosly,
(From my Reserve Bank-never exposed at table, I allocate one unit per observed spin/rest cycle, without wagering, until I have "transferred" the number of units required for my pre-determined wager cast.
I need not play, even though I now can "afford" the wager, so I may "save" enough units to have several wagers without a break.
So, if the chosen wager requires 4 units (0-spiel for instance) I could refrain from starting until my "crumb bank" was 12 units, then I could "afford" to wager three times in a row.
As my true "wealth" (or lack of it),  is my business, my "Reserve" bank is exactly that, my "Street" bank is the value "earned" by allocation, and my "Crumb" bank is (If a colour) tabled for quick access.
Note: Players who go from "Reserve" bank, to the (ever-so-prevalent) "Flash" bank, and show-off their (high-value) "fortune" from the start, then have to back it up with action, usually FAIL!

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 02:18:28 AM »
I missed you Sheridan. I hope you are well.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, Sheridan44

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 02:27:45 AM »
Hiya Kav....
I am fine.....I was in a kind of hiatus for a while......missed you all too...good to be back!

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 01:56:54 PM »
Here is a video from the guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhWgxMYWAFQ
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 02:03:23 PM by Reyth »

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 04:56:24 PM »
Thanks Reyth.....enjoyed the video.

He seems to be employing a [parlay/up and pull] type method.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth