Superior

Author Topic: DEFCON4 SINGLE DOZEN BETTING SYSTEM  (Read 689 times)

teo_dor

• New
DEFCON4 SINGLE DOZEN BETTING SYSTEM
« on: March 05, 2018, 03:13:52 PM »

I present you my system, called DEFCON4, with promising results in 1 month testing.
It is based on single dozen bet, with progression, after a trigger. This method is based on statistical analysis, some theories like dominant/ dormant dozen, standard deviation, roulette memory and equilibrium.
The trigger consist in 4 stages:
DEFCON1 : one isolated dozen appear.
DEFCON2: same dozen appear isolated.
DEFCON3: two consecutive (same) isolated dozens appear
DEFCON4: if after this, appear one of the other two dozens, bet on the initial dozen with progression.
I use with best results the progression 1-1-2-3-4-6  (6 stages). The unit is BANK/100, stop at +8 units or 1 lost progression. Of course this can be improved’
These 4 stages should be accomplished in 11 spins, otherwise could be risky. Ideal is that in 11 spins this single/single /double isolated dozen formation appear between 4 or 5 times (6 is too risky, over standard deviation).
Example 1: 1, 36, 15, (defcon1) 2, 32, 5, (defcon2), 22, 33, 28, (defcon3), 4, (defcon4) –bet progression 6 steps on high dozen
 Example 2: 1, 36, 15, (defcon1) 2, 32, 5, (defcon2), 22, 33, 18, (still defcon2), 4, 30, 32,  (defcon3) ,  36 ,-- no bet, back to defcon0.
Example 3: 1, 36, 15, (defcon1) 2, 15, 18, 6, 4, 30, 0, (defcon2) 14, 30, 33, (defcon3), 4 – no bet, back to defcon0, because the interval is to big (14 spins) ; observe that zero is considered “other dozen”.
This can be done simultaneous on two dozens, each with own defcon/progression. Of course same for the columns; I use an excel file for inputting the numbers, and I get different colors for each dozen /column so is easy to follow. I will attach this file here: you can write the red numbers in 2 row, the black numbers in 3rd row, the 0 in 4th row; It contains also indications on how much to bet (unit & progresion), when to stop.
I also input the percentage of dozens/columns in last 100 spins (ideal 33/33/33) because should be avoided situation of unbalanced case (under 29% or 36% on certain dozen/column). Better wait until unbalanced situation is corrected.
To follow more easy “defcon” stage, I fill different colors on the percentage cell  (like :defcon1 grey, defcon2 yellow, defcon3 green, defcon4 blue). When you bet, you input the bets in rows   7/8/9 respective 19/20/21, with minus, and if win, you double this number (with plus)
You should use this only on live roulette, not software based. This method is open for everyone to use, improve and share, so we find the best use of it.
ENJOY!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 03:11:20 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav, palestis, jerome26b, scepticus, Reyth, boyd30, Optimistique, bacalhauhost

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: DEFCON4 SINGLE DOZEN BETTING SYSTEM
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 03:12:41 PM »
Awesome post thanks!

What results have you gotten over the last month?  Are you keeping track of your bets and such?

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 04:58:16 PM »
Great first post. Welcome teo.

teo_dor

• New
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 08:45:05 PM »
Awesome post thanks!

What results have you gotten over the last month?  Are you keeping track of your bets and such?
Well, Reyth, this is a pertinent question.
But before this, I want to explain a little the start of this concept. Maybe also a little philosophy and some mat... sorry, I am an engineer ::) .  As you know all, roulette is a game of equilibrium.   The path is a circle and the ball is a sphere, symbols for balance in universe. (This is way I have choose the avatar from the movie "Equilibrium", which by the way , is a masterpiece ). So my concept is that if the roulette is unbalanced at some time, is because it need to recover something to be back in balance; when a dozen appear frequently, it is because it is requested; but you never know the exact moment when it is compensated, so you need to calculate/presume the optimal period to bet on it. This pattern I use for dozen (1-1-2-bet-1) is in fact similar to GAUSS curve (the "bell" shape) and this is the sign of normality /equilibrium. You need to use the "defcon" when is the case (war - victory), and leave it when is  peace (relax).

Hope nobody was dead till now from boring so I'm back to you question.
Please note that I have analysed this method for some recorded spins, and start to play for small amounts, to find optimal method. I have almost doubled the starting bankroll, but in some days everything go wrong; but the trend is ascendant.

I did not use in the beginning some of the red flag presented in the post, and the results are in file1.
I have played for real only on auto-live roulette, which maybe is not so rigged as the software one ;D , because I can check the theory with small bets. Can be also checked by someone for real dealers, and share the results ....
After using also red flags, but for other games, results in file 2. This files are not so relevant because they use the same unit, and my system request to grow the unit after bank roll increase, and decrease when you lose a session. so you have a better protection. People can do their own strategies/systems by changing something, by studying some spin banks, so we can all find the ideal path (if you use my excel file is very easy to count). I am sure that roulette can be a consistent wining source if treated properly. So let's see what can grow from this ! Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome !!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 09:25:56 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, Optimistique, bacalhauhost

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 03:18:44 AM »
Yes, I have noticed the Masaniello also tends to follow this "bell curve" pattern but not always.  Sometimes it flat bets and other times it goes all out up-as-you-lose.  This is because it is required to act within a fixed number of betting events.

I will check out Equilibrium (2002), thanks! :D

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:22:18 AM by Reyth »