Author Topic: Intelligent Progression  (Read 3855 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Intelligent Progression
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2018, 01:12:17 PM »
Thanks!

Email sent.  I will update what I discover.

[SENT]

Greetings accomplished Sir,

I have been studying the progression created by your partner Ciro and yourself.  I only know the binary form that was published by someone as below:

?
I am an avid roulette player and am very impressed by the advantages gained by this progression.  Thank you for publishing it.  It is a work of genius!

What I am missing is the specific formula that generates the amount we should bet.  I believe it is based on the following variables:

A) Number of betting events
B) Percentage chance of winning a single betting event (decimal value)
C) Total bankroll (money at risk)
D) Percentage profit desired (???)

Unfortunately, I do not know how to apply these variables in a fomula that will generare betting amounts.  Can you please extend the time and effort to disclose the formula to me?

I am sorry I need to ask but I do not speak Italian and am unable to find the formula publicly.

Thank you once more for your work of such genius.

Saluti compiuti Signore,

Ho studiato la progressione creata dal tuo partner Ciro e te stesso. Conosco solo il modulo binario che è stato pubblicato da qualcuno come di seguito:

Sono un appassionato giocatore di roulette e sono molto impressionato dai vantaggi ottenuti da questa progressione. Grazie per averlo pubblicato. È un'opera geniale!

Quello che mi manca è la formula specifica che genera l'importo che dovremmo scommettere. Credo che sia basato sulle seguenti variabili:

A) Numero di eventi di scommesse
B) Possibilità percentuale di vincere un singolo evento di scommessa (valore decimale)
C) Total bankroll (denaro a rischio)
D) Profitto percentuale desiderato (???)

Sfortunatamente, non so come applicare queste variabili in un fomula che ridimensionerà gli importi delle scommesse. Puoi prolungare il tempo e gli sforzi per divulgare la formula?

Mi dispiace doverlo chiedere ma non parlo italiano e non sono in grado di trovare la formula pubblicamente.

Grazie ancora per il tuo lavoro di tale genio.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 02:22:40 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Herby

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2018, 02:22:58 PM »
This thread will be updated and is not forgotten! :D

The following users thanked this post: kav, Herby, boyd30, Asbesto, Optimistique

sam41

• Mature Member
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2018, 11:39:55 PM »
I am keeping my eye on this but I haven't played it yet because for me losing 1 in 5 sessions on average is no good especially if you lose 100 and only win 20 for each of the other 4 sessions. I really hope you can find the missing link Reyth and create something that is almost unbeatable. I have become a bit confused by it all (I don't have a great understanding for maths and physics so this got a bit technical for me!) but I will keep reading to see how you go with it. I think I read earlier in the topic that you think the formula might also work for dozens and columns - if this was the case then you really may have something because we all know how much better wins on those are compared to the even chances! :)

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2018, 02:10:19 PM »
Right.  Its almost not fair the way this progression is locked into a certain bet selection and bankroll.  Its really just a demonstration of the progression and its not the overall results that matter but the way that the bets are structured; i.e. the formula behind it.  That is the real genius here. :D