Superior

Author Topic: rigged wheel?  (Read 1071 times)

3nero

• New
Re: rigged wheel?
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2018, 07:07:30 PM »
very fancy looking. Much nicer than my old wagon wheel  :P

the six holes in the base are in a similar position to six of the holes in mine. must be for some kind of braking system, but the base of my rotor shows no rub marks and I've scanned everywhere with a powerfull magnet so nothing magnetic hidden inside the rotor itself, only magnetic part on my wheel is the spindle axle 

heatmap

• Mature Member
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2018, 10:53:10 PM »
@3nero im always the first to claim RIGGED! but the holes at the bottom of my picture are for sure to at least SECURE ;) the black base to the aluminum base. but you do have extra holes... okay my crazy theory is that the holes could have contained magnets for the ball and whenever they went by the magnets they attracted the ball at different points when falling and probably eventually landing in a pocket where the otter most magents or maybe the inner most magnets reside when the ball was "low" enough? who knows

3nero

• New
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2018, 12:22:05 AM »
mine is so old and used a 1 inch ball. Guessing you would need a powerful magnet to control a ball bearing that big. I'm sure some of my holes could have been to bolt the frame to a table but the rest are still unexplained. I won't know until I get a chance to bring it to a Funfair Boss and see what they say.