Superior

Author Topic: Betting on hot numbers  (Read 4613 times)

cht

• New
Re: Betting on hot numbers
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2018, 04:14:57 AM »
Playing hotties, knowing when to bet is more important than what numbers to bet.

MickyP

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2018, 05:59:33 AM »
Cht, please let us know how you would approach playing hot numbers.

Denzie

• New
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2018, 07:30:02 AM »
Play as less # as possible. Use a positive progression. Use a good mm. Dont bring 5k to win 1k. Bring 1k to win 1k or more. Not every session can be won. But most of them can. Which is all we need

boyd30

• New
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2018, 08:16:21 AM »
I have noticed that some repeaters tend to hit another time shortly. Makes me wonder if it's better to cut down the spins instead of playing all the 26 out hoping for a win? But 18 spins to  collect the repeaters is good, I think.

palestis

• Great Contributor
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2018, 01:03:57 PM »
I posted this yesterday in another thread but  I think it's relevant  here too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hot numbers are very tricky. Here is a situation where 0, 1, and 22 seem to be hot compared to the rest.
 0 and 1 definitely became cold. 22 did ok for a couple of appearances, but then it disappeared too. I am not sure if a profit would've been made playing these hot numbers. Most likely not.
Hot numbers is an enticing preposition. When you stand back and watch them unfold.
Determining what is hot and what is going to continue to be hot is another story. 
With this system, you follow numbers that have the potential of becoming hot.
(In this case all they have to do is show up one more time within the playable spins),
The logic is that some of them will become hot (2 times in 18 spins for trigger and at least one more time after you start betting).
The problem with hot numbers is that they look tempting after you see the results and wish you had played them.
But in the example in the picture,  3 numbers that looked hot at the beginning became cold when you started betting on them. And there many situations like this.
 The best way is to  follow numbers that have the potential of becoming hot.
So when someone is saying playing hot numbers is cool, he has to describe the step by step process.
Not pointing at the results after the session is finished. 

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2018, 05:35:34 PM »
I would like to point out here that adding additional numbers is like "probability raising" (which generates profit quickly) and may allow us to flat bet?

I have been thinking the only time I want to increase my unit size is if I get down to only 1 number bet and I am not at profit?

Fyodor

• Mature Member
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2018, 02:42:42 PM »
From my experience, "hot" numbers are the most recent numbers hit.
Doubles (and occasionally triples) being the best examples of this.
When those numbers slide of the page, (or display marquee)after say twelve or more posted results, they become less interesting (specifically), although the defined sector they belong to, may continue to be a "warm" target.
If, for instance, 28 and 29 were prevalent, it would be folly to not include 7, the same applying to 0 and 3 (26) and 8 and 11 (30).
Any scatter bet on the layout, hot, cold or indifferent, is an act of blind faith, as far as I am concerned,
I admit my mindset, regarding roulette, is probably the product of rigid discipline at the table, but I know, that despite the smallest outlay possible, my return is maximized as each wager is straight up, on a single number (or a very few), sequential numbers on the wheel.
My target is not fixed in one sector, but it may be, it is not obviously random, but it may appear to be, it is not targeting repeats, but it could be.
In short, the croupier has to "avoid" (my) sector/number decision, without knowing how or why I am playing a certain strategy.
He has to commit to the commencement of the action, I do not have to commit at all.
There are many winning options available to the players at the table for each spin,
The dealer expects to avoid them, sometimes, he cannot.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MickyP

Horsewill

• New
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2018, 05:22:56 PM »
Just thought I would share my experience with this hot number system. I was in Las Vegas for a trade show this week, I used this system for 8 sessions. All sessions ended with positive results, winning 380 units. They varied between 15 units and 150 units won per session.

The longest session was over an hour and a half with only 15 units won. The session was down 160 units at one point and amazingly recovered to be a positive session. There were many numbers that repeated once but not twice.  I was sometimes playing 8 numbers at a time, that fell within the 26 spins of the system, more than once.

This was all played without a progression. If a progression was used, the long session would have certainly been shorter. Palestis, do you have any rules or guides you use to determine when you begin a progression with this system?

I played both electronic and dealer roulette.

By the way, thanks for sharing this system.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MickyP

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2018, 12:28:16 AM »
I just had a game where I was betting 11 numbers at a time.  I made some betting errors and so I am not "counting" it.  I hit a couple of double tops that were not quite profit.

This plays extremely well for only 200 units required.  If we lose 200 units no bid deal!  We come back with 400 units and double our stakes to recover! :D

The following users thanked this post: Horsewill

palestis

• Great Contributor
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2018, 12:38:05 AM »
This was all played without a progression. If a progression was used, the long session would have certainly been shorter. Palestis, do you have any rules or guides you use to determine when you begin a progression with this system?
By the way, thanks for sharing this system.
No I don't have specific guidelines as to when to use progression.
The only guideline for a progression is if your B/R is negative and you haven't hit one of the  numbers for an usually longer period. (that is longer than your average hit rate, which will be determined as you play more and more and gain experience).
But if you recover with the additional chip on the numbers you play, you can always go back to your usual chip value. 

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, Horsewill

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2018, 12:59:42 AM »
Are you guys talking about betting hot numbers on an RNG or a live wheel?

MickyP

« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2018, 06:35:16 AM »
The progression is fairly flat anyway as there is a limited number of bets per number.
As Palestis says, there are no specific guidelines so test a few options and see what works for you.
You may try this: if you bet a number 26 times without a win, start any new numbers with one extra chip. On a win with the extra chip revert back to one chip for all new numbers. If two chips do not produce a win then use three for new numbers. On a win move back to two chips then one.
Just an idea so please test it and maybe during your testing you might come up with something that suits your style of play.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, Horsewill, ShadowBlue

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2018, 07:03:11 AM »
In other words, you're advocating chasing your losses.  Not really a good idea.

Rather than doing that, why don't you find a better bet selection by improving your method of selecting the hot numbers.

1. Qualify hot numbers over a more relevant number of spins.
2. Perform chi square calculations to find statistically relevant data sets.
3. Perform standard deviation calculations to find better numbers. 
4. Stop fooling around with the RNG nonsense.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 07:15:56 AM by Real »

MickyP

« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2018, 07:13:48 AM »
 ::)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2018, 06:18:04 PM »
The most statistically relevant data set is the entire play sequence.