BetVoyager Portal

Author Topic: Betting on hot numbers  (Read 4606 times)

palestis

• Great Contributor
Betting on hot numbers
« on: February 08, 2018, 10:16:33 PM »
Since the suspense is high,  here is a system using "prospective" hot numbers.
I had good success with it and it never lost.
When a number repeats within 18 spins I circle it and it is played for up to 26 spins. If won, we stop it. We play the rest of the numbers and add new ones until each either wins or loses 26 spins.
I made a matrix showing the total results. When a number wins we get 36 units and we deduct the units spent up to the winning spin. ( an easy way to keep track  of each number individually).
Example 14. it won 36 units, but we spent 7 units till it won. A net profit of 29 units.
The rest of the numbers similarly.
I only did 6 numbers just to show it as example.
You don't really need progression as it wins with flat bets most of the time.
The way I play it is quit as soon as I have a good profit. Wait for new spins like 10-15 and start all over again. If you take the time to test you can draw your own conclusions.
The logic is that if a number repeats within 18 spins, it has the potential to become hot.
All you need is to show up one more time before 26 spins.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 11:13:47 PM by palestis »

The following users thanked this post: kav, december, jerome26b, pip29, Reyth, GIAJJENNO, SugTips, MickyP

sam41

• Mature Member
Re: Betting on hot numbers
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 12:02:11 AM »
This sounds like one of those systems that will work most of the time then you'll have a day where it just doesn't work and your bankroll drains. How much testing have you done Pales? And why is it 26 spins after the number repeats?

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b

scepticus

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 12:29:25 AM »
Palestis
I was only joking about the suspense.

MickyP

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 06:19:19 AM »
Thanks for posting Palestis.
A simple to track and easy to use method. The fact that the count is limited to 26 spins reduces the loss if the number goes cold but it is long enough to catch the hot numbers.

The following users thanked this post: SugTips

palestis

• Great Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 12:10:01 PM »
This sounds like one of those systems that will work most of the time then you'll have a day where it just doesn't work and your bankroll drains. How much testing have you done Pales? And why is it 26 spins after the number repeats?
This is y. After long time tests I found that when the repeat is within 18 spins and playing for up to 26 spins is the optimum combination. And the fact that you play few numbers , the B/R doesn't drain.
It may go down temporarily, but a couple of hits brings it back up. You can't sidestep long time testing.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2018, 01:27:37 PM »
Just to clarify the method a bit for others that are interested. The 18 spin cycle is constantly shifting. As a newly spun number is added the oldest number falls away. This is the tracking window. The 26 spins start on each identified number immediately so recording the number of bets placed on each number is important.

The tests I have conducted today produced outstanding results.

Jesper

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2018, 01:39:14 PM »
I use to watch the numbers could be consider hot. Some says that does not matter as all numbers have the same probability.

You can choice between a mathematical proof or check your balance.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, SugTips

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2018, 01:47:54 PM »
He probably chose 26 spins because it was the best curve fit.  Looking forward in time, and then back in time.  If you run new out of sample tests you'll find that 24,25, 27,35...they all work just as well.

MickyP

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2018, 02:12:55 PM »
Real,  Is this subject by any chance covered in your book that you are trying to hide from public scrutiny?
I'd like to read your book; been a while since I read a good comedy.

Clown.

Jesper

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2018, 02:15:20 PM »
I have no problem with Real, but have not yet digest number 15 and 36 would have more hits than other numbers.
as he has stated.

MickyP

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2018, 03:42:37 PM »
Taking statements seriously that come from a clown is your perogative Jesper.

The LoTT comes up time and time again in discussions and Real believes it is not fact. Take any groups of 37 consecutive spins and discover the fact for yourself. The LoTT is fact and that's why any system or method based on repeaters will show positive results. How you go about playing for repeaters will ultimately determine how much you win or lose. Winning is always subject to more than just one element of the total approach a player uses.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Jesper

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2018, 03:56:13 PM »
It is funny when people do not understand jokes and irony. Rather they master, real fun.  Behind an anonymous avatar we can be what we want, if we we think the readers do not have experience of that.

I try at least to back some proof, even if they could accuse me as a good photoshopper.

Real

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2018, 03:57:25 PM »
Real,  Is this subject by any chance covered in your book that you are trying to hide from public scrutiny?
I'd like to read your book; been a while since I read a good comedy.

Micky,

If you'd read it, then you'd be dazzled, stunned, amazed, shocked at the contents!  Your excitement would be boundless! 

......and you'd notice that it's very poorly edited. ::)  My guess is that you haven't a clue as to what's in it.

I asked earlier what the cover looked like on the book.  The reason is that about five or six years ago someone decided to republish it, without my consent.  The manual was written back in 2002 to 2004.  When the publisher released it, I didn't feel it should see the light of day, didn't like the editing, and received frantic emails from some other APs at the time to pull it back after they'd read it because everyone was afraid it would show up at the risk conferences and ruin certain playing opportunities.  So I came out of retirement from AP play and addressed my absurd fear of flying, and began traveling the world again.

If anyone has a copy, I'd be interested in seeing what the cover of the book looks like.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 04:22:34 PM by Real »

Jesper

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2018, 04:03:58 PM »
If it is poorly edited, you may have been a publisher your self.  A reputable publishing house do not sell bad edited books.  If you have a file I can make it looks professional, and I am use to keep professional secrets. It is of course a fee!!

I do not give out much of my privacy, but have experience of publishing.

Real

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2018, 04:05:11 PM »
It wasn't a reputable publisher.  It was just a family friend.  I turned down opportunities to have a publisher run with it. 

These days there are a million online publishers, and I am in no hurry to release the next installment.

If someone has it can they please email or post a picture of the cover?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 04:07:58 PM by Real »