Superior

Author Topic: One Last Time!  (Read 3530 times)

scepticus

Re: One Last Time!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2018, 04:58:37 PM »
hi eddy
Congrats on your E4000 win. What is your basic unit ?
So now we have
 Repeaters, and a
Progression of 1-2-4-8-16 =31 units
Keep winning - Keep Bragging .
But don't keep up the S_U_S_P-E- N-S-E  ! ;D

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b, jekhb76

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2018, 05:24:37 PM »
so the one million question is how many numbers are you playing ? always same amount ? and when hitting the 16 progression level you stay there until recovery ?

jerome

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2018, 06:00:06 PM »
You can play however you would like. betting strait from the very first spin, so betting every number, or waiting for a repeater to show and then bet (or two etc etc) anyway you like. i won't make any difference trust me.

funtomas76

• New
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2018, 06:05:33 PM »
Eddy is a  mystery. But a nice  guy I think.
 :)
Eddy you won 4000 in 108 games. That's exactyly 37 € in one game (in average). Thats interesting. How is it possible to bet straight up and win 37 (and not 35) ?

Or am I totally wrong?  ::)

Maybe this could be a long and intersting evening..

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2018, 06:10:32 PM »
After each session of 37 spins, when not in profit i go on and play another set of 37 spins, only this time i look at the Hottest numbers from the previeus set of 37 spins and go on from there. you will see that it is a jojo sometimes, but when i reach my 16th betting level (what not happens very often) and i get a hit, i will be in profit again or close to recovery and regain all my previeus losses. But like i said that won't happen very often.
You will notice that some numbers from the previeus set will drop off and some new ones will appear, that won't make my profit, but keep everything in balance, that there won't be too many numbers bet at the same time, except for the first set of 37 numbers. But the numbers that remain hot and will hit again and again after is what make my session end in profit, always !!!!! but not every set of 37 spins have to be in profit to win, most of the times it will but sometimes it will take up to 111 spins to reach it, sometimes even more, but i always win.

Or i must be the most lucky person in the world of i most be doin' something right, right? 108 games without a single loss? I'm a good guy, that is not selling anything etc, just want to teach something. and everyone who is prepared to learn, will have a blast when this topic is over.
But like i thought it would be, in the first page there were allready some that make fun of this whole situation. well that's fine,i won't sleep a minute less, i have made enough money past year, to not have to work anymore ever again, so not my problem, but i want the best for all, to those who listen and are willing to learn and be openminded.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 06:14:25 PM by jekhb76 »

The following users thanked this post: pip29, MickyP

TheGenner

• New
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2018, 06:11:30 PM »
It sounds like a hybrid between a 'blue angel' progression and a 'TurboGenius' strategy with a bit of Jekhb76 input thrown in for good measure!  8)

The following users thanked this post: jekhb76

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2018, 06:12:19 PM »
@Funtomas76,

not exactly €4000, but €4572 to be presise ! :)
And yes i am a nice guy, ask my wife and kids :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 06:15:28 PM by jekhb76 »

MickyP

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2018, 06:22:38 PM »
As a matter of interest; you're revealing your eureka method but you say you will not hand it over on a silver platter... So, what's the point in providing a statement a day? Are you trying to start a roulette soapie?

You say we should trust you! Is this soapie of yours a comedy? LOL

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2018, 06:36:41 PM »
@ Micky
With the information i provided, will not make this system work 100%. there are some tweaks that are important to adjust in the system before making it a profit system.

i just give you guidelines, nothing more.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2018, 06:38:54 PM »

It looks like another new player just discovered the Martingale/up as you lose progressions. ::)

It's very easy to design a system that will work 99% of the time, but that 1%!  There's your problem.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 06:40:54 PM by Real »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, Rourke, jekhb76

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2018, 06:39:34 PM »
and no it's not a soap, and by the way you don't have to follow if it's a soap to you and you don't believe in my honest. I know that there are many other great topics to post in.

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2018, 06:41:20 PM »
@Real,

it won't be a problem that 1% it will be given as a goodbye gift from me to this awesome forum, but not right away.
Some call it a soap, i call it 'you will have to work for it'

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2018, 06:43:01 PM »
@real

first i'm not a new player and second, i don't play a martingale progression type. if you think this is just that, you are not thinking further. like i said before, out side the box is your awnser.

jekhb76

• Mature Member
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2018, 06:45:32 PM »
You all think i'm nuts, well then this topic will be a very short one i guess, too bad. Not my loss.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2018, 06:48:50 PM »
After each session of 37 spins, when not in profit i go on and play another set of 37 spins, only this time i look at the Hottest numbers from the previeus set of 37 spins and go on from there. you will see that it is a jojo sometimes, but when i reach my 16th betting level (what not happens very often) and i get a hit, i will be in profit again or close to recovery and regain all my previeus losses. But like i said that won't happen very often.

I've simulated this type of play a zilion times over the years.  Would you like to see it simulated over hundreds of thousands of live/real spins? If so, then let me know and I'll meet you on Skype.  I can run a screen share where you can watch it run on the simulator.  You don't need to turn on a mic or video.  You can even pick from a very large array of different spin samples from around the world.  I don't think you'll like the results, but betting the hottest numbers is, ever so slightly better, on some wheels than others.

Now some much needed advice. Forget about up as you lose progressions/ recovery betting.  Do not use them.  Up as you win, never up as you lose.  Simply bet a percentage of your bankroll.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 06:51:59 PM by Real »

The following users thanked this post: funtomas76