Barbados

Author Topic: Roulette Crashers!  (Read 642 times)

MickyP

Roulette Crashers!
« on: February 05, 2018, 03:07:18 AM »
Roulette crashers are generally no different from party crashers.

Roulette crashers don't fit in with decent normal discussions on the forum. They are disruptive, rude, arrogant and obnoxious. I refer to the AP tag team and a few others.

We all use pseudonyms (fake identification) but we all remain real people. Ones personality bubbles through their scripted words and this reveals a lot about the personal life of that person.

I do surf other roulette forums and I've noted that Roulete30 is like a busy marketplace and this  is why there has been a spike in trolling. The tag team do not contribute constructive posts but they are everywhere, like flies around a carcass laying their eggs of disruption.

Dr Roulette, is there any help available for roulette crashers? I may have to ask Dr Trigger for his opinion as he deals with past trauma.

The following users thanked this post: Janusz

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Roulette Crashers!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 05:54:56 PM »
Believe it or not I have actually learned very important things from the "AP know-it-all" crowd.  Not only did I learn the short-comings of their arguments but also the short-comings of my own.  In the final analysis they cannot prove that a system cannot win and so their arguments serve to warn us to prove all of our statistical assumptions.  Their arguments are only true to a point and they should serve to motivate rather than discourage.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP, cht

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 06:02:19 PM »
In the final analysis they cannot prove that a system cannot win

We can.  We do.  The lack of comprension is on your end... which shows when you choose to debate basic arithmetic.  ::)  LOL!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 06:14:41 PM by Real »

Mike

• Great Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 06:55:14 PM »
In the final analysis they cannot prove that a system cannot win

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 07:29:22 PM »
Real and Mike; you are doing your reputations more harm than good.

The constant belittling, insulting and humiliating anyone who does not conform to your standards is a sign of poor character on your part. No matter how valid a point you think you may have, it will simply be ignored because of your schoolyard bully attitudes. You only have yourselves to blame for the lack of enthusiasm from other members toward your posted opinions.

By the way, this thread was designed to lure you into revealing your true colours as were some of my recent posts on other threads. Was I wrong to do this? Maybe, but I think I'm actually living up to my new name...TrickyMicky.  Consider yourselves tarred and feathered.

I now withdraw from further communication with you two until you publicly apologise to all users of this forum for your uncouth behaviour. 
You may laugh it off but I suggest you start changing your ways.

The following users thanked this post: Janusz

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 08:35:19 PM »
One can not prove that a system cannot win. First one has to prove that the numbers/bets that the system suggests will lose. And one can not predict, let alone prove, that one bet will lose.

The best they can try to prove is that if 1000 players played a system for 1000 spins each, then more than 50% of the players will be losers. I haven't seen anyone actually prove this, but this would be an interesting exercise. But to prove that someONE will lose by playing a specific system is impossible, because that would require to know the spins beforehand.

Oh, and house edge and Average Expectation is not a proof by itself that a specific system will lose in the next say 1000 spins. I'm sure the mathematicians among us understand this.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 08:52:22 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MickyP

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 08:51:06 PM »
One can not prove that a system cannot win. First one has to prove that the numbers/bets that the system suggests will lose.

No, we just need to do some simple arithmetic.

Janusz

• Mature Member
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 08:53:35 PM »
I really do support MickyP!

Hey kav, didn´t you notice, that these characters broke the rouletteforum section of the gamblersforum?
Now that nearly nobody is contributing thewre, they came back to you forum.

2 ways are open for you:
1. wait until your forum is damaged as well
2. let only those people contribute who wanna share and talk about roulette

remember the thread where Real wanted proof that GUT doesn´t work? Did he proof? NO!!!!
So he and his crowd is up to find new people to hate.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, MickyP

Janusz

• Mature Member
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 08:55:03 PM »
One can not prove that a system cannot win. First one has to prove that the numbers/bets that the system suggests will lose.

No, we just need to do some simple arithmetic.

You disqualified yourself by claiming people should bet 15 and 36 on European wheels. That is so rediculous. It worse than inventing Martingale again.

cht

• New
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 10:46:20 PM »
Hi kav,  this type of abusive behavior has killed forums whever they go - this forum is next on the line.