BetOnline

Author Topic: law of the third system  (Read 1819 times)

MickyP

Re: law of the third system
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2018, 07:04:14 PM »
Thanks for sharing; a great story that could be made into a blockbuster movie.
You did say it has existed a long time. The story just happened to showcase the so called law and it boomed from there.
I think players have focused so much on the law that they actually found ways to win with it. The law shows itself in almost every cycle of 37/38 spins so why can't it be used to create a system or strategy?

GIAJJENNO

• Mature Member
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2018, 12:15:54 PM »
This is an interesting topic, the law of the third thing. Yesterday I tried rouoette with very low units, just try to figure out something. What I figured out, that was that if 2 numbers appeared within 3-6 spins in one corner, very often came the third number the came corner. If 2 numbers appeared within 3-6 spins in one doublestreet, very often came the third number. Maybe, I have some luck, but I won +350 units in 2 days with this method. I dont know how, but it must be something, which we would start to create some very very very succeasful system, because it is very interesting thing. I call everybody here, who has no work here now, to test, or researxh some interesting way to play tthe law of the third. I will do it too, but is too interesting to take this just off.

Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: kav, palestis, ShadowBlue, MickyP

leowls

• New
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 11:13:08 AM »
@GIAJJENNO
How many spins would you go for, after the 2nd strike of the double street, for it to hit the 3rd time?

GIAJJENNO

• Mature Member
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 01:02:02 PM »
10-12 spins.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 02:01:28 PM by kav »