Superior

Author Topic: Cycle's - Strikes - Skips  (Read 6003 times)

MrPerfect.

Re: Cycle's - Strikes - Skips
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2016, 04:39:54 PM »
 BTW,  there is a mistake that apache put there on the purpose. Betting when number 3 times has big skips is waste of time. Need to attack numbers on their prime, while conditions last. I mean , we already determined that skips for a number gonna be there under median value 50 % of the time, this should become out target, not the long tale end of distrebution.
   Other thing is looking wins / losses... it's not correct. Paterns in wins/ losses depend on conditions, not on past patterns. No need to chase losses, need to focus on posible win instead, and press hard.

Bayes

• Veteran Member
  • roulettician.com
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2016, 11:47:40 AM »
The Runs Test could be useful to discover whether a series of skips is random or not.

http://www.roulettician.com/articles/article4.html

The following users thanked this post: kav, Sputnik, Reyth

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2016, 12:15:34 PM »

Nice Bayes :-)

Cheers

MickyP

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 07:20:02 PM »
@Sputnik, I read through this thread and found it very interesting.
Have you conducted any more research on the subject?

What went through my mind while reading was how best, if possible, to use the median value for a sector of 7 numbers on the wheel as a betting platform. How many spins would be needed to safely determine the median value for such a sector? If for example 200 spins would work then it would allow time to actually bet but if 1000 spins is required then a tag team to record the numbers will be necessary.either way, it's a long wait before a game can be played.
The fluctuation of the gap values, especially on one number is unplayable but a sector on the wheel I think will produce a much smaller median value thus smaller gap values.
Obviously this should be tested to determine the feasibility of such an approach.
I like the challenge it presents. You are almost compelled to plan your game.
Anyone else feel that this is worth pursuing?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 07:29:45 PM by MickyP »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

MrPerfect.

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2018, 10:58:50 PM »
Up till now l didn't find anyone speaking anything worth attention about the subject, besides ,probably, Real and Bebedictus.
   To understand such a play, need to realise what exactly values of skips and their concentration show and where it's uplicable.
   Not skips per se do provide information, but how sqewed their distrebution comparing with expectation.
   Who find a way to use skips ,will never look game same way.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2018, 05:28:51 AM »
Gapping numbers are a true key to roulette success.  When they are combined with hot numbers they become EVEN MORE powerful.

I have thought to try playing the three hottest numbers and the three hottest gappers as a system but I haven't put anything together on it.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 05:30:42 AM by Reyth »