Superior

Author Topic: Non active members  (Read 622 times)

MickyP

Non active members
« on: December 18, 2017, 07:39:48 PM »
This is something I have observed and I just had to question the silence.
I don't know how many members the forum has but I've noticed that the activity (posting new topic and contributing to posts) is limited to a handful of people.
The content of posts is educational, informative and of great value to all roulette players.

If I read something and find value in it I tend to thank the author and I may ask questions or add something from my own knowledge base. This is how I understand the forum should be utilised. It has been created to benefit us all with free knowledge and tutors as an added bonus. The least we can do to show our appreciation  is to introduce ourselves and say thank you.

By being involved in the discussions you are getting a front seat to an education for free.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, Better

Janusz

• Mature Member
Re: Non active members
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 09:13:29 PM »
YES
but
if you have read the same question for the 63rd time and answered it ...
if you have seen the same already discussed and proofed wrong strategy invented again and again
if you have been stalked again and again by the same AP-Hooligans
if ....

then you think over before pressing the reply-button
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 06:19:00 AM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav, scepticus, Reyth

dobbelsteen

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 09:14:55 PM »
when you look to the forum stats, most visitors come from different countries in Europe. Most guest have problems with writing in English. perhaps this can be the cause

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, MickyP

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 09:42:43 PM »
Good question and replies.
Another parameter is that visitors are newbies. Think about it. Many people who visit forums and roulette sites are newbies who want to learn some basic info about the game.

I would like to ask every member to write a post. If nothing else just to introduce himself.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 09:57:45 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MickyP

MrPerfect.

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 10:02:01 PM »
People come here for knowledge,  but as Sputnik says , they see a lot of " grande candidad de basura". People make direct statements about their own expirience as absolute reality, without using " I think" or "on my opinion"... there are fights and personal bla. .bla..bla.. , but almost no one speaks roulette.
   As l sad, people come to forums looking for knowledge,  tutoring, recearching something that interest them- how to make money, many desperate looking ways to fight back..   
   No one cares about " basic".. these can be found elsewhere, wiki for example.

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 03:51:47 AM »
YES
but
if you have read the same question for the 63rd time and answered it ...
if you have seen the same already discussed and proofed wrong strategy invented again and again
if you have been stalked again and again by the same AP-Bastards
if ....

then you think over before pressing the reply-button

You put a smile on my face; thanks.

Here is a little story...growing up with my surname was hell for a while as it's one of those names that kids can twist into an insult. I fought back every time this happened and I didn't realise that by fighting back I was actually promoting it to happen again.
All actions demand a response. The response gives life and longevity to the action. Choose your response wisely and in so doing you control the action.

Back to roulette...

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 04:03:02 AM »
The forum is like a fishpond and posts are fish food.
How do fish respond when you feed them?
I see topics with a thousand plus views and only two people bothered to respond.
I think people want a working successful system/strategy  or approach; you know, the plug in and go type. The DIY (Do It Yourself ) type requires some work and understanding... not what people want.

Just a thought.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 06:22:10 AM »
A large portion of these views can come from Google searches.  I would like to think that people would see something in this forum that would inspire them to register but sometimes they only bookmark?

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

edgefounder

• New
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 07:04:37 AM »
Hi,

There are certain things which can be improved.

1. Offer an incentive to signup. Free ebook with a working strategy or like the 9 necessary components of good systems. Or maybe a combination with visual ballistics so you speak to a wider roulette audience.

2. Look into your google analytics Kav and check your stickrate or time on site and see where the traffic comes from with the highest time on site so people stay on the website longer.

3. Add your thank you page as a goal inside google analytics so you can measure where signups are comming from.

4. Add usage and posting as a goal inside google analytics.

I hope this helps a bit.

Greetings earthlings.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 07:07:56 AM »
Wow great post Edge!  I see you have done quite a bit of web marketing!! :D

edgefounder

• New
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 07:11:07 AM »
I know my way around. I have a version of vbulletin lying around. If Kav wants he could have it free of charge since that software is better and probably better in terms of seo and flexibillity. I also get a lot of value here so it's just my way of saying thanks if he offcourse is interested and able to convert from this software to vbulletin.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2017, 07:20:50 AM »
Wow kewl! :D