Barbados

Author Topic: Natural remedies and other lifestyle choices.  (Read 1017 times)

MickyP

Natural remedies and other lifestyle choices.
« on: December 14, 2017, 01:42:25 PM »
Cancer was once a disease that only affected a few people, mostly the old, but today it is like a plague that affects old and young alike. The cure for cancer is an ongoing work in process and many cure claims have been shut down by the FDA of the United States. One such cure claim was presented by Dr Rife in the early 1930's using resonance therapy.  According to reports a blanket was placed over the therapy and those who administered it were pursued by the law. The history on this topic is very interesting.

In today's society we tend to ignore things that have a slow devastating effect on our health like the quality of the air that we breathe, the quality of the water we drink, the quality of the food we eat, the amount of daily exercise we don't do and so on. Exposure to sunlight is also overlooked. Our food is of specific concern. We hardly get to enjoy vine ripened fruits and many food types are genetically modified. Meat products are from livestock raised on steroids. Meat (especially chicken) is also pumped full of water to increase mass and improve profits. Our food is full of preservatives and additives. What we are eating is making us sick. This is good news for the pharmaceutical giants as they produce a costly pill for every condition. They do not give any guarantee that their medicine will work.

Natural remedied have great benefits to our health. There are thousands of remedies that do work and do not cost an arm and a leg.

I will share a story about resonance therapy I treated my daughter with in a follow up post.

I grew up in central/southern Africa in a very small farming town. I believe these early years of my life contributed to my overall state of my health. I am now in my fifties and have not spent a day of my life in a hospital bed. When I'm sick I cure myself and that hardly ever happens  (getting sick). I can not remember when last I took a pill for anyfhing. I made a conscious choice to adopt a healthy lifestyle and so far so good.

Do you use natural remedies as opposed to synthetic chemical based medicine? What lifestyle choices have you made to improve your health and wellbeing?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 02:26:53 PM by MickyP »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: Natural remedies and other lifestyle choices.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 01:48:06 PM »
These are some great tips for good health:
  • Less stress
  • More and better sleep
  • Less processed foods
  • More walks
  • Some exercise
  • Love

The following users thanked this post: MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 01:52:19 PM »
Just thought I'd mention that I'm not selling anything, not even snake oil, lol.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 02:27:41 PM by MickyP »

Jesper

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 02:03:54 PM »
I grow most of my food. Never buy any meat in store, just from producers I trust. Anyway the meat is a small part of  that I eat.  I have   greenhouse, as I live in a cold climate and north, with lack of daylight in the winter.

Some hardy plants actually can survive into December.

The following users thanked this post: kav, MickyP

MickyP

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 02:16:28 PM »
I made ano error and must correct it as it is misleading. My apologies.

Dr Rife used resonance therapy and not ozone. Got my wires crossed as I have researched both and used both. Resonance therapy is what I  used to cure my daughter.

MickyP

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 02:21:33 PM »
Jasper, it must be very rewarding to feed yourself from your own garden. As for being picky about where you buy your meat, good for you.
It's nice to hear that people take steps to live a healthier life. Nice post.

MickyP

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 02:55:38 PM »
When my daughter was in primary school she suffered from tonsillitis a lot.  Every time it happened it cost a visit to the doctor and expensive antibiotics plus a few days at home for her. I kept on trying to convince myself (single Dad) to have her tonsils removed when she was normal again, but she is now twenty four and still has her tonsils.

A friend of mind, a professor at the university of technology went through a tough time when his wife was diagnosed with cancer and with the failing normal medical treatments like chemo, he researched resonance therapy and developed the "Marstim Therapeutic Resonator". I told him about my daughters tonsillitis and he gave me a resonator to try out. When my daughter got it again I used the resonator on her in the afternoon and again before she went to sleep.  In the morning her throat appeared normal and she went to school and played a hockey match that afternoon.
I used the resonator on her two or three times after that and she has never had a problem with her tonsils again.

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 01:54:31 AM »
Tonsils "problems" are actually soution.  This is one of ways for human body to throw garbage (toxins)out when other systems shut down.
Doctors who cut tonsils should be castrated!!! One more example of stupidity... administering antibiotics in this case do not resolve a problem but makes it more severe and strong next time. Toxins will acomulate...
   Mickey, just curios.. how you were using ozon? Could you populate please?

MickyP

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2017, 04:05:10 AM »
Just to be clear, I used resonance therapy to cure the tonsillitis. That's sound therapy not audible to the human  ear.frequencies are set for different ailments. Cancer has many different frequencies for the different types of cancer.

Now about ozone: I came across the use of ozone as a method to detox  drug addicts as I was involved in a few drug outreach organisations.  The main detox treatment was carried out in a capsule that is closed around the body with only the neck and head exposed (sticking out). A towel is placed around the neck to limit ozone from escaping from the capsule. Ozone enters the body through the skin. A similar concept to hyperbaric (oxygen) treatments used in hospitals except that the ozone in the capsule can not be pressurised. This led to meeting a person who manufactured ozone cream used to treat cuts burns and sores on the skin. An ozone generator is used to pump ozone through pure olive oil for many hours until the oil consistency changes to a thin milky paste. It is bottled and placed in a fridge to set into a cream.
Ozone bath mats are used in a bath as a form of detox. Ozone is also used to sterilise/purify the air in homes and office areas. Practioners  usiing ozone claim that it cures things like cancer, multiple sclerosis and HIV to mention a few. The problem with ozone is free radicals and apparently free radicals are harmful.

Will continue shortly. Have things to do.

MickyP

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2017, 04:52:26 AM »
Ozone has many applications or uses. Research the issue with free radicals, maybe it's a FDA smoke screen.

Researching anything in medicine is like researching roulette. There are so many conflicting stories around any new discoveries.

Another interesting thing with great medicinal qualities is cannabis oil, apparatus used to treat cancer. There are a number of good documentaries on the subject. The oil looks like thick almost black tar.

I believe that due to our lifestyles we should detox our bodies at least three times a year. I use a very basic therapy to do this.
I have a shower, first hot water for a few minutes then cold water for a few minutes.  Alternate between hot and cold a few times.  Get out the shower but do not dry yourself:put a wet t-shirt on and use plastic refuse bags to make a jacket;  put that over the wet t-shirt and then dress in dry clothes over that . Place a plastic sheet over a thin mattress,  lie down and cover yourself with a lot of blankets to induce sweating. Remain under the covers for about half an hour then have a cool, not cold, shower to end the session. This method of induced sweating mimics a fever and as you sweat toxins are purged from the body.

Hope this helps.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2017, 11:04:40 AM »
Mickey.... there are right ways to do things and wrong ones. "Alternative" medicine works, but too much desinfo.
   Avoid cold shower. At all cost. Body has no idea how to correct temperature locally. It's too much stress for nothing. Now... contrast water procedures are nice, if made properly. Normally all cultures where these practiced , do it following way :
   Sauna ( russian style best) , basket of cold water ( snow jumping in).... this is how l restored my own health as well.... my tonsils were removed when child,  used to suffer every winter.... couldnt go school...ets.
   About ozone... there is a magic formulae... h2o2. Find 3% one without any additions besides water. 3 drops to the cap of water 250ml... drink!. It's enough ozon for all you needs. Carefully read label. They started to mix this thing with poisons and label for " external use only".
   As you can see, not always my help has price attashed. Have fun.

MickyP

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2017, 03:46:44 PM »
Hahaha! You have extreme temperatures,  our temperatures are moderate. The hot/cold I use is not extreme at all. It's simply done to excite your blood circulation a little.

I don't use any natural remedies unless I've done my homework and discussed it with people in the know.

By the way, what do you think of BIOMIMICRY?

MrPerfect.

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2017, 05:32:40 PM »
I didn't study this subject, have no idea whatsoever. 

MickyP

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2017, 07:56:44 PM »
Biomimicry is truly a wonderful approach to creating with nature's blueprint.
Nature has created everything we need to advance ourselves as intended.
Here are a few examples of how nature has provided man with solutions to problems:
1. Run on Flat Tyres. Punctures stop vehicles as soon as the puncture occurrs . The run on flat tyre allows you to continue driving to the nearest garage or repair shop. You can drive your car with a flat tyre and you will not struggle to control the vehicle. The magic comes from the honey bee. The design of the compartments of the honeycomb, hexagonal prisms have been created from durable rubber and line the inside of the tyres.
2. Wing tips on Boeing aircraft. The very end of the wings are flipped up giving more control and improved aerodynamics.  This concept comes  from the Eagle after extensive studies of their flight.
3. Yacht hulls not affected by crustaceans growing on them. Some species of whale have crustacean growth on them but non can be found on sharks. This is due to the design makeup of shark skin as it naturally repels crustacean growth.  The shark skin has been reproduced and used as a protective layer over the hull of yachts and boats. THis shark skin design also reduces the drag of the vessel.

Biomimicry is nature helping science. I listened to a radio talk show on the subject and was amazed at how many different things are influenced by mimicking nature.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2017, 08:34:54 PM »
I "mimick" system players with by bets like this ;).