BetOnline

Author Topic: Triggers in Systems  (Read 7233 times)

MrPerfect.

Re: Triggers in Systems
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2017, 07:20:03 PM »
Yes, read Wiki, not Mr P.  ;)
Mike, l support forum members argument their ideas, even if l do not accept such ideas, it doesn't mean l do not enjoy reading well argumented post.
   Put in his post instead black / red something like hit/ miss to your target section and hopefully you will learn something new.
   Good luck with your Wiki reading.

Mike

• Great Contributor
« Reply #121 on: December 10, 2017, 08:13:54 AM »
Put in his post instead black / red something like hit/ miss to your target section and hopefully you will learn something new.

I've no idea what this means.

Good luck with your Wiki reading.

I don't recall linking to wiki in this thread at all. Reyth, however, has linked to two articles (see reply #102). Funny that Micky didn't pick up on that and criticize him for it .  ::)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 08:25:07 AM by Mike »

MickyP

« Reply #122 on: December 10, 2017, 08:34:56 AM »
Reyth openly used that as a reference to clarify what he was writing where as your question on non-independence was taken straight from wikipedia. If you wish to continue this discussion with me then let's do it in private or have a moderator decide the way forward.

Mike

• Great Contributor
« Reply #123 on: December 10, 2017, 09:02:12 AM »
Micky,

I also used wiki to clarify what I was writing, and I didn't try to hide it - it was obvious from the links in the definition I used that I was using wiki; it's not as though I was trying to cover it up and pass off wiki's content as my own.

What I'm suggesting is that we have to be careful about double standards. We all want our side of the argument to be the "winning" one, but that doesn't mean that we should unfairly apply some principle to the "opposing" side. If a rule is valid at all, it should be applied equally to both sides.