Superior

Author Topic: NEW SYSTEM: SINGLE DOZEN  (Read 84992 times)

MickyP and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

petespin

• Mature Member
Re: NEW SYSTEM: SINGLE DOZEN
« Reply #900 on: March 13, 2018, 07:42:14 AM »
I ll tell u how i play roulette noatter the system i use. Always flatbet, i followy plan to the lettter , and the only thing i need is a range of 15 spins that i ll have wins in a row , whoch happens to everyone of u as well if till this point iam break even or a bit down i ll win for sire

leowls

• New
« Reply #901 on: March 13, 2018, 10:26:57 AM »
If I use flat bet, most of the time I find myself recovering from my losses.

valvo

• New
« Reply #902 on: March 13, 2018, 10:30:12 AM »
I am playing this system just like Harry did simply because it is effective. I am still surprised with the high win to loss ratio.

I am using Jeks progression but when i have two back to back losses i just take my loss. Simply because 2 back to back losses don't happen often and the losses are easy to recover in the next games with a higher unit size.

I use virtual losses in all of the systems i play except this one. The reason is because it is working very well without them. I play short sessions for 5 -10 points profit each. An i am happy with the results.  ;D

Where can I find how Harrys play and Jeks progression?

ShadowBlue

• New
« Reply #903 on: March 13, 2018, 01:29:17 PM »
Valvo,

Pale is always using 3 new triggers after a win or loss. Harry did use triggers from numbers that hat already been used. Some real live spins:  24,29,34,14,27,8,19,16,28,35,35,14....

First trigger is YXX = 24,29,34 next spin is 14 a hit on the first step = + 2
Second trigger is XXY = 29,34,14 nest spin is 27,8,19 a hit on the third step = + 2
Third trigger is YXX = 8,19,16 next spin is  28,35,35 a loss of 4 units = - 4
Fourth trigger is YXX = 16,28,35 next spin is 14 a hit on the first step = + 4

And this is Jek's progression:

1-1-2
  2-3-5
  5-7-7
  7-9-11
 14-17-21
 21-25-30
 36-43-50

Total = 317 units

Keep in mind that you don't have to use the whole progression because back to back losses are rare.

But you need a minimal of at least 200 times your starting chip. Lets say you play with 10 you need a bank of 2000 to play it safe.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:07:22 PM by ShadowBlue »

The following users thanked this post: palestis, Reyth, valvo

tiger2008

• New
« Reply #904 on: March 16, 2018, 06:01:27 PM »
it has gone quite here... ;)

biturbo

• New
« Reply #905 on: March 16, 2018, 06:06:19 PM »
Still testing with my 2-2-3 and 3-3-4 steps only, win stop +25, loss stop -20; both dozens and columns but never simultaneously.
During the last five sessions I got quite variable results:
+7
+17
even round
+5

And was observing two facts:
-The win stop might have been too high for this system. Almost everytime I was around the desired win, I suffered a loss (which with this two steps is normally either a -7 or a -10 units) and went down again... However, at all rounds, even those with the -14 and the +/-0, I reached quite constantly at some time the +15 to +18 mark.
-I was testing in parallel our last discussion in this thread regarding whether to have always "clean" triggers or play as Harry did (using all past spins for generating triggers). And Harry's way seemed to be working extremely good, I would have won more constantly and, of course, faster.

I played today the first test round with it, with win stop +15 and reached it with only 32 spins. 6 triggers extremely fast generated, over. I am going to test it further, for sure  ;D

All around, +75 units profit and the loss stop was never reached. I had a few cliffhangers taht would have put me very close to it, but the win came at the 3rd turn  :)

This system continues to be a beauty to me and the closest thing I have seen near consistent winning.

The following users thanked this post: palestis, ShadowBlue, MickyP

biturbo

• New
« Reply #906 on: March 16, 2018, 06:31:53 PM »
Side note: When playing "a la Harry" I am placing two stops:
-If I got a trigger YXX and win on the first spin, meaning that now my sequence is YXXY, I don't use again that second XXY trigger and look for another Y.
-If I get a chain of three consecutive triggers winning on a row very close to each other, what normally means alternance between two dozens (XYXYXY which would mean three consecutive triggers winning on the first spin) I stop and look for a new cleaner trigger. Just because the series is much probably being interrupted soon with the absent Z dozen.

The following users thanked this post: palestis, Reyth, MickyP, Better

leowls

• New
« Reply #907 on: March 17, 2018, 12:42:32 AM »
I always use the next 3 new numbers as trigger, this is by far the safest route.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 12:52:13 AM by leowls »

valvo

• New
« Reply #908 on: March 18, 2018, 09:50:27 AM »
Biturbo, how do you handle the zerro?

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #909 on: March 18, 2018, 10:38:53 AM »
Playing 12 numbers using any progression could be too risky , i ve discovered a bet selection in 1-2 which perhaps beat the odds with progression ,but iam not quite sure , keep in mind that my bet selection it s much better than this one , even so iam not sure ....

serkanh

• New
« Reply #910 on: March 18, 2018, 01:27:44 PM »
Hi Ahlidap ,

I couldn't reach your application , is there any problem ?

biturbo

• New
« Reply #911 on: March 18, 2018, 04:59:16 PM »
Biturbo, how do you handle the zerro?

-When in the middle of an attack, it is a lost spin like any other, I continue betting if there are still bets to be placed
-When in the middle of a search for a trigger, it is a reset. I start looking for three new numbers after it

I am still playing this, currently at +84 units profit. Solid conclusions I have made until now:
-Harry's way to look for triggers (use every past number, even those from past triggers) is only good if implementing a virtual loss system together with it. That is, waiting for a trigger to lose and then bet on the next one. With that, one reaches very similar % of correct triggers but with no long waits as with the "clean triggers" system. If no VL system is implemented with it, it is way too aggresive and you can reach your stop loss limit very fast at bad days.
-If possible, always look for the distribution of whatever you are playing (dozens, columns or both) in the last 100 spins. Every online platform shows them and I have observed that the good runs quite almost always appear when the roulette is showing the expected 30-30-30% distribution (of course +/-3% :)). When the distributions are statistically abnormal, i.e. 25-45-30, it is very common to get bad runs! Just change the table if you can, there are plenty of roulettes out there :) Or, if monitoring columns and dozens simultaneously, stop betting on the "crazy" category until it gets normal! They very often bring losses, which is normal since we are kind of betting on the normal distribution to appear.
-The threshold for being into profit is at 72-75% correct triggers. Everything under 70%, I was losing money.
-However, the good news is that the majority of the runs is above that percentage. The approximate proportion for me is 2 rounds above 70% for each 1 run under it. And under it also meant 60% or similar, which just put you on very small losses. This is the explanation for my solid profit nowadays. Quite many +15 runs and only a few -10 runs (that I had to quit without reaching stop loss due to lack of time)
-For a run of around 50 spins, which is the normal play duration, stop loss -20 is perfect and stop win +15 is also fine. I never reached the stop loss :)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 05:07:17 PM by biturbo »

The following users thanked this post: kav, palestis

valvo

• New
« Reply #912 on: March 18, 2018, 05:28:03 PM »
Thanks, I have won 3 sessions each reaching +15 in one of those sessions I had 2 zeros and it took me over 80 spins to get the 15 but never went under -8

GIAJJENNO

• Mature Member
« Reply #913 on: March 18, 2018, 05:52:06 PM »
Bturbo,

are you watching virtual losses before you place the bets ? what is your progression?

leowls

• New
« Reply #914 on: March 19, 2018, 12:44:38 AM »
Can I have an update from those who play this method?
Are you still making profits?