Superior

Author Topic: Single Dozen Inside  (Read 312 times)

Argus

• New
Single Dozen Inside
« on: April 12, 2018, 12:25:27 AM »
i’ve only played this once for money, today. I only had a $100 BR but as it turned out I was never down more than $54. I made $100 in slightly more than an hour.

I played only 1 dz on the inside. I played 1 quad on each DS and one split on two of the four uncovered #’s for a total to start of 3 one unit bets. After every 3 losses I increased the bets on the quads by 1 unit and I never had to increase the bet on the split because the quads took care of all minor profits and losses.

I had one string of 13 losses and two strings of 11 losses, but the normal hits came between 2&7 losses. The profits make up for the losses rather quickly, especially if you catch the split a few times.  I think this is going to be a really good one, though we all know a good system can play out differently every time you lay your money down.

The following users thanked this post: seventwice

MickyP

Re: Single Dozen Inside
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 08:25:17 AM »
https://forum.roulette30.com/index.php?topic=1915.0

FYI.

How would you select the dozen to play?

Argus

• New
Re: Single Dozen Inside
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 09:52:43 PM »
@MickyP, it’s a good idea to check the last 10 spins and see if all of the dozens are hitting around 30% or better. I like it if the dozen I want to play is showing 3 times in the last 10. As you can imagine there really are no guarantees. I am trying to not make this about triggers, but jumping in when the dozen you want to play is on hiatus is not a good way to start.
     I played this again today, but I didn’t have much time so when I had to quit I was down about $45. The profit kept going up and down and I never really had enough to be satisfied with.

Now that I’ve played it twice I think I would make the suggestion to back off after 6 losses until the dozen hits again at least twice. I stick with the same dozen

The following users thanked this post: MickyP