Barbados

Author Topic: Mickys Pattern Revamp Method.  (Read 2362 times)

MickyP

Re: Mickys Pattern Revamp Method.
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2018, 03:00:34 AM »
GIAJJENNO, 
It is not played exactly like Palestine Single Dozen. Play happens before the formation of a possible trigger and not after.

In my example showing the formation of the triggers, read it from top to bottom with the "Xs and Ys" forming the triggers (top to bottom and left to right).

The ten numbers you gave me are: 1, 2, 36, 31, 22, 28, 12, 18, 20, 24.
I will refer to the dozens as follows:
Doz 1 = A, doz 2 = B and doz 3 = C

1, first trigger for A.
2. Bet one unit on A (4 splits)
36. Bet one unit on A. ( 4 splits) Second trigger for C.
31. Bet two units on A and C. (Do not continue with one unit because it exceeds the limit of three). We lose on C as 31 was not covered. At this point A falls away because we have bet three times on it.
22. Bet 3 units on C. Trigger to bet B.
28. Bet 4 units on B and C. Here C wins 72 units (profit of 4 units)
12. Bet 3 units on B. Trigger for A. (Reduce one unit because we won on the previous number)
18. Bet 3 units on A and B. B wins 54 units (profit 18 units for this win)
20. Bet 2 units on A. Trigger for B.
24. Bet 2 units on A and B. B wins 36 units ( profit of 12 units) A falls away as we have bet three times on it.
Starting bankroll 200 units
End bankroll 234 units.
Profit of 34 units.

I hope this helps you understand a bit better.
A good choice of numbers as it shows a little more of the method.

The following users thanked this post: ahlidap, GIAJJENNO

MickyP

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2018, 07:48:01 AM »
I apologise for Palestine again.
Palestis. I was up with the farmers when I typed the above reply and did not check the auto correct.

ahlidap

• New
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2018, 12:32:23 PM »
Micky, thank you for sharing!

I have one little question (so fart, it's the only one).
If I understood correctly (Dozens: A B and C)

A
(bet A)
B
(loss, bet A & B)
C

At this precise moment, we bet twice on A, and once on B. and a C appeared! You wrote, we must bet 3 times per dozen before removal (if he doesnt hit).

I think we can take different actions here, depending on the game (progression).
If I'm betting 3 or 4 units, I might put 1 or 2 units on the entire 3rd dozen as a backup.. (it's an option), while continuing on the other two.

How do you act in this situation?

Another situation:
A
(bet A)
B
(loss, bet A & B)
B

at this example, B will restart, correct?
Next bet I will be betting A (last time if it lose), and B (1st time as I've won).

Is this correct?

I must say I've made some tests but using 2 quads per dozen.
During 50 spins divided into 2 test sessions (2nd session only 12 spins for my target), I got:
77 units profit
out of a 100 units BR

Only one major down, betting 4 units per quad 1 spin only.

Cheers

GIAJJENNO

• Mature Member
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2018, 12:47:47 PM »
Hi Mick

Thanks for your answer, I think, not really help for me, it is totally different from your original revamp method...on this we bet three times the opposite of the last three dozens. Now here what we bet, the Palestis triggers before they were created?..

I dont know if others understand it, but I want too :D maybe it is because my not perfect english.

You said that after 36 we bet 2-2 units on A and C. Because exceeds the limit of three to A but we only bet two times no? (Second spin and third) or i dont now.

You said that the progression are 111 22 33 44 55, so how we can bet 4 units at spin 6? And when we won, we were on new profit, why we bet after this 2 units?

My another 10 numbers test, I show you how you play possible, can you correct me, if it is neccessary, please?

29 first trigger. C. We bet on C.
12 second trigger. We bet A and C 1-1 units.
14 lost it. Now we get one XYZ palestis trigger. Now what? And what if the first three spin is XXX , XXY , XYY, XYX?

Maybe I dont understand, because of the totall difference from your original method when we bet against the last three dozens appear, and because of i dont now how you use palestis triggers too. Hope it is clear, but I study it, because you see, nobady comments here, just me, cause I am interested it from the beginning. Maybe others understood it perfectly until now.

Thanks.

MickyP

« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2018, 02:22:54 PM »
I played your 10 numbers and was up 30 units but if I didn't place a bet on number 13, I would be 4 units up.

The single dozen triggers are an indication of how often these triggers form. We are simply using the turnover of these trigger formations to base our play on. We know the triggers will form but we do not know how they will form.  All we have is the first number of a potential trigger. With the second number ( different dozen to the first) we have two dozens that will possibly create the trigger. If it does then our bets are in the right dozens for a possible win on the third number. This depends on us having placed a wager on the split that the fallen number is part of.

The two dozens that you play are staggered. One is always ahead of the other by one or two spins depending how the numbers fall.
Each triggered dozen must be played three times, no less and no more.
Your bet on a one unit placement is 4 units. Your win is 18 units. Playing 3 X the wager is 3 X 4 units = 12 units. It is not worth going past this as your risk reward becomes unbalanced.
To break it down, your first dozen will be played 1 1 2. And your second dozen will be played 1 2 3. Put them together and you get 1 1 1 2 2 3. If no win then your next bet will 3 4 4......

You must have confidence that the single dozen triggers will form as they do. They are simply a guide as to how you proceed with the game.

Yes, this method is different to the original revamp method but it has been created with pattern formation in mind and the betting structure is based on normal expectation of a dozen.
If you have one dozen repeating and your trigger is on that dozen then your odds of a win are greater because you are betting on that dozen. (Returns are higher because you are only betting on one dozen)

What I have given you is the basic method. You still have to continuously monitor what splits you play. Use spin history/ fallen numbers. Any of the fallen numbers in a 37/38 spin range have a possibility of landing again so make use of this natural trait of the game. Also note spin direction and wheel hot areas. Note croupier changes. There are many factors to consider when selecting what splits to play.

If you still don't follow, let me know and I will try and explain it so you do understand. I know language can be a problem.

The following users thanked this post: ahlidap, GIAJJENNO, oaknshield

MickyP

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2018, 03:42:40 PM »
@ahlidap,
I never play all three dozens at the same time with this method. It becomes too costly and reduces your returns.

Do an exercise and take say 50 spins. Write the single dozen triggers next to the numbers (overlap them like I did in an earlier post). This will give you an indication just often the triggers appear so no need to cover the unplayed dozen.

With my aggressive staking plan I have only reached 8 units on each split. It reduces very quickly and you do not stay in negative for long at all. In a test I did today I reached 8 units and was surprised at how quickly it normalised while showing a great profit.
It's all risk vs reward and I know from the formation of the triggers that I will not go spin after spin with no hit. Just manage your game into sessions and if you feel more comfortable then reset at a new high.

I still have not reached a point in my tests where I have doubts about the method. I guess this is one of those methods that requires strategic play (lol).

I did explain the betting a bit more so if you are still unsure then let me know.

The following users thanked this post: ahlidap

oaknshield

• New
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2018, 08:12:15 PM »
HI im still a little lost
I understand the idea of picking a dozen in anticipation of forming a XXY or XYX etc trigger

But when I follow the example you explained to GIAJJENNO, I get it all wrong

MickyP

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2018, 09:25:03 PM »
I've sent a pm.