Author Topic: Win Roulette app  (Read 183 times)

sam41

• Mature Member
Win Roulette app
« on: April 22, 2018, 09:32:13 PM »
Has anyone tried this app? It claims to use what it calls the Strangle method and as you enter hit numbers it tells you what to bet on and how much.

It may be rubbish and I may have just been lucky but so far using it just by observing and virtual betting, it's won every time and normally within 5 spins. The very first time I tried it it needed over 300 chips and several spins before winning but that was on rng so no real use. On real wheels it tends to win quickly for around 15-25 units profit.

I haven't seen much on here about the use of apps, presumably because most are rubbish, but I'd like to know if anyone tried this or has come across the strangle method before?

The following users thanked this post: rimsky

MrPerfect.

Re: Win Roulette app
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 10:17:10 AM »
Sam.... game is unbeatable.  Wheel may have imperfections that make some numbers better then others. If such app accounts for that, then who know's,  it may be good.
  There are factors affecting result. If such app account for these factors as well, then it's just a tool. Use of it will depend ultimately on user. If user is good in beating the wheel, proper app can help.
   You could upload user manual for app and some general description of what it does. Do you know on wich algorithm this app is based? How it determines wich numbers to sudjest?