BetOnline

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

So it's basically just like it was in the 90s..................except for a few pockets of gangs................that have increased the murder rate to that near NYC...................and caused the city to attempt to outlaw knives.

Other than that, it's just like it was in the 90s. 8)

You don't have the stats to back you up so you're reduced to quoting newspaper headlines and snark. Nice. 8)

Actually, you're right. London's homicide rate has been mostly falling since the 90s,and only started to rise over the last year or so, but it still much lower than is was in the 90s. Interesting.

Although you didn't present the facts, the facts were still in your favor. Well done!

Also, your police don't carry guns as well, so the monopoly of violence argument isn't sound.

Personally, I think things are going south for you guys with all of the "multiculturalism", but currently the homicide rate doesn't support that compared to previous stats.

Cheers! 8)

It all begins with small areas. Like slowly boiling a frog. This is what liberals don't understand.
Firearm laws are the same.
How much freedom or loss of freedom is okay?
As I no longer live in London (or any city) I can't really say. I don't like large cities and try to avoid them. But in regards to no go areas which fit  your criteria, I would say it's more likely that there are such areas for Muslims rather than non Muslims.

A "No Go" zone is an area where normal ethnic citizens are no longer free to enter due to safety concerns.
90ties.... someone has reality update pending.....

I left in 2000. So what do you think Mr P, are there any no go areas in London? By "no go" I mean places where the cops don't go.
Mike; please, back to the future now.

"No Go" zones in London = Muslim controlled areas.
There is no respect for western culture from Muslim quarters. There is equally no respect for Muslim culture from western quarters. The difference in culture is just too vast to create a balanced multi-cultured society.

90ties.... someone has reality update pending.....
So it's basically just like it was in the 90s..................except for a few pockets of gangs................that have increased the murder rate to that near NYC...................and caused the city to attempt to outlaw knives.

Other than that, it's just like it was in the 90s. 8)

You don't have the stats to back you up so you're reduced to quoting newspaper headlines and snark. Nice. 8)
Guns wasn't designed to kill people!!! What they do is fire bullets.

LOL!
Not sure which you want to debate; the blips or the bigger picture?

The bigger picture, as I keep saying...

What are the signs that England has grown up exactly?

Well, for one thing, we don't have 89 guns for every 100 people.

Now be careful, because you just made a comment about how London is basically the same as it was in the 90s, which sounds so absurd that it does look like trolling, and I'm sure you would like to be taken seriously.

With respect to "no go" areas it's basically the same. Try not to take things out of context, learn how to debate properly if you're going to do it. Or do you just want to be snarky? I can do that too if you like.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10