Barbados

Author Topic: How do I make my systems?  (Read 5832 times)

Scarface

• Mature Member
Re: How do I make my systems?
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2018, 07:30:28 PM »
Also, playing 4 numbers has a probability of 64% of hitting at least 1 time or more in 9 spins

The following users thanked this post: jerome26b

Horsewill

• New
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2018, 08:21:53 PM »
Scarface, I use a repeater method very similar to yours. Do you recall what the biggest unit bet per number you got up to before you were in profit or even? In my own experience, I am usually profitable at around 120 - 150 spins  during longest sessions without multiple hits.

Scarface

• Mature Member
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2018, 09:24:08 PM »
Scarface, I use a repeater method very similar to yours. Do you recall what the biggest unit bet per number you got up to before you were in profit or even? In my own experience, I am usually profitable at around 120 - 150 spins  during longest sessions without multiple hits.

I'll need to test further to give you a worse case scenario.  But that sounds about right.  Although not every session will lose.  There will be a lot that get one hit, which is basically a break even for that session.  I've had quite a few where I would get 3 to 5 hits playing 3 numbers for 12 spins...which is very nice!

I normally use a +1/-1 progression for this.  If no hit in a session, I add 1 unit for next.  If 1 hit in session, I keep wager the same.  If 2 hits, I lower wager for next session by 1 unit.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 09:26:44 PM by Scarface »

The following users thanked this post: Horsewill

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2018, 08:42:59 PM »
After big brainstorming last 2-3 weeks i found finally something like Mrtalos idea about weakness of the wheel we can use against it. In two years it’s the first time this idea pass my 4000 spins sample that was my challenge to beat once with any system with only minus 300 at the worst sequence. The total result is 10 times more in fact around one unit every spin on average. I don’t know if i found the same weakness of Mrtalos and to be honest i’m trying to find a way how i can be sure it’s the one and tell him by email without revealing my own that the difficulty ...
the main aspects to have it work in my case :
- a smoth progression that can manage 20 spins with no hit if it happens but the total for recovering can be 80 with no big stress cause it’s up and down.
- a method or pattern to do a kind of selection on what to play but at the end i don’t think it really matter if you even play random (i didn’t tried yet this possibility as i used my pattern).
i’m quite sure i’ve a different system than him cause i can play it directly from spin 1 but maybe it can be improved in another way. Thanks you anyway MrTalos cause your ideas made me think in some ‘crazy ideas’ and different ways that are not mathematical oriented.
The most important is the idea in the system i’m playing now but the progression is important as well to support the idea.
The main trick to solve is this one : be able to afford long bad sequences in a row without going in basic martingale troubles waiting to catch the sequence (based on the weakness) that will put you out of the hole. It will happens necessary with the special selection i’m playing based on weakness of the game. I can have a gap of 20 spins of no hit but at a moment i will have some in a row or not too far away and i will close the game with a surprising low balance to manage at the end (i was even surprised myself).

kind regards.

jerome.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

DrTalos

• Mature Member
« Reply #94 on: April 15, 2018, 10:06:06 PM »
You are so very welcome, Jerome

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2018, 01:20:47 AM »
Great job Jerry!  Dr. Talos has said that he can test his system using any selection with the same spin sequence.  That may be the way you are looking to test?

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2018, 07:13:57 AM »
Yes i will test that sequence as well and with one or two other samples of live spins. Like i said it’s the first step i know i got something now that is very valuable but it can probably be improved so i will continue to work hard on it now before going live. I don’t want to exhalate already cause i had many déceptions in the past but the fact i beat my file of 4000 continuous spins (it was the devil i never beat before) give me already a lot of confidence this time. But i know 4000 is nothing and maybe i was extremely lucky to try a system that just pass my file by luck ? who knows ?

The following users thanked this post: leowls