Superior

Author Topic: Scep' s roulette strategies .  (Read 105427 times)

dobbelsteen

Re: Scep' s roulette strategies .
« Reply #360 on: August 19, 2017, 09:11:51 AM »
Please write a note paper of about 50 random numbers. Describe your bets and record your input and payouts. It is childish simple. Here an example.

scepticus

« Reply #361 on: August 19, 2017, 02:27:56 PM »

Dobbel
Labeling 123 as -1
12-4 as -2
1-34 as-3 and
234 as 4
and using Block 1
Using your given 30 numbers the wins of the individual groups are:
1=7 wins =Profit of  7 chips
2=2 wins - Loss of 10 chips
3=1 win = Loss of 19 chips
4=3 wins - Loss of 1 chip
0 = 1 “win “ Loss of 2 chips.
I think you will agree that this is too small a sample to be considered representative.
Looking at any of the 9 Blocks you will find it childishly simple to work out  how to arrive at the 123-124-134 and 234.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #362 on: August 19, 2017, 03:03:21 PM »
The roulette produce only numbers.
The numbers can convert into dozens. The note sheet has a random row. The only thing you have to do is filling in the sheet one by one line and at the end we see the result of this small event.

scepticus

« Reply #363 on: August 19, 2017, 04:23:08 PM »

Dobbel
Your reasoning is simplistic.
You need to think more deeply.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #364 on: August 19, 2017, 08:47:10 PM »
Scepticus when you are not able to fill in a simple note sheet of your method, I doubt the value of your method. I have no idea how I can play your 9 block system. I am not the only one on this forum.

scepticus

« Reply #365 on: August 19, 2017, 09:00:16 PM »
You don't   understand  the Nine Block yet claim to prove it is false !

[admin: Please avoid personal attacks - thanks]
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 10:43:43 PM by kav »

dobbelsteen

« Reply #366 on: August 20, 2017, 09:04:56 AM »
Scepticus I have much respect for you. You do very well. I do not understand your 9 block theory. I want to research your method. I never attack my opponents personally . I research systems and methods and afterwards I give my judgement of the system.

scepticus

« Reply #367 on: August 20, 2017, 12:14:09 PM »

You don't   understand  the Nine Block yet claim to prove it is false !

[admin: Please avoid personal attacks - thanks]

WOW !
What a" personal attack" is is  down to the Admin.
Selectivity ?

scepticus

« Reply #368 on: August 20, 2017, 12:29:58 PM »

Dobbelsteen
You fail to understand that I am dealing with Doubles /Parlay. Both selections must win .If the first loses then the second loses as well because it .  Your sample list should  , therefore.  have shown the spins as being paired,
You may recall that I had previously asked if someone could programme it . No one could .As you never offered
I took it that you could not. Now you say you can - without providing proof.
No one  explained this to me so I am puzzled as to how other members cannot work it out for themselves ,
btw
kav says that I demean you. I only " attack" those who attack me . I considered  it an attack when you said that my system failed without providing proof .Also when you told me that making a dem. was SIMPLE !
As for YouTube . Pictures were what humans used before they learned  how to speak  !

scepticus

« Reply #369 on: August 20, 2017, 01:19:20 PM »

As I had claimed there are only four possibilities in four spins of the wheel  when considered as Trebles (threesomes ).
As I have shown with dobblesteen’s numbers there were only  four . Those I labelled as  1-2-3-4 . If, as I suspect , the wheel gives a Random number then each of them should have an equal chance. As 2 ,3 and 4  have a payout of 7/2 then it is clear that the player has an edge  when betting them- even allowing for zero.
I used Block 1 . This is
Dobbel.s first two dozens were 1 and 2. His 3rd (31 )was  in the 3rd dozen which I  bet to lose because it was the next one in the line beginning 1 -2 ( the second line in the block ) As the first in my Double lost the other one in that pair obviously fails as well so I don’t bet it.
The “trigger “ now is 3and 2 as they are the last 2 winning numbers. Looking  at the line in the block  which has it’s first two numbers as 3  and 2 we find that the two indicated numbers are 2  and 1 .The first of the pair is 2 which we bet to lose. It loses  (6 )so we now have 3 chips which we put on the group we chose. If we chose 234 we would have won because the first number is 6 and is  in the first dozen which has 2 as the other of the pair. Consider 234 here as - (3 ) 212 or x212 . 
Members need only use the same procedure for any other given 2 numbers. Yes. You will have to think  about it -   and practice it-  to understand it  properly -but if you don’t THINK hard enough you are unlikely to come up with ANY winning method.
Just remember  -Random Rules -NOT the unfair odds !

dobbelsteen

« Reply #370 on: August 21, 2017, 09:09:31 AM »
Scep I have read the first 10 pages of your blog. I do not stand alone in my feelings that your approach of the 9 block is very poor. You were not always very friendly for your opponents. I did not participate in that discussion. When I write that I DOUBT the value of the  block theory , i did not write it is false.

Your description of my example I do not understand. Your idea is very complex. Programming this system is very difficult. Every system has a DTOP. My careful estimate is more than 1000 spins. That means that the result of an session is unpredictable.

scepticus

« Reply #371 on: August 21, 2017, 01:03:16 PM »

Yes Dobbelsteen my initial explanation of the block was poor but I have already admitted that, I should have just posted the block idea and left it at that  .I am still puzzled as to why members cannot understand it ,. No one explained it to me -  and I am no maths geek . My recent attempts have gained some interest so it seems that some do not agree with you that it does not have value.
As for my being aggressive .I still am " aggressive " to those who demean not only myself but demean Method playing per se.   Why should bullying go unanswered ? The anonymous "admin " deleted one part of a post I  made  to you but I cannot remember what the "offending" part was. I can only think that it was in response to something you said that I objected to. For example ,I took objection to you asking me to  write a paper  and saying that it was " childishly simple ". This seemed to imply that I was incapable of writing a paper. 
You think  my blocks have no value while I think your 10 spin Marty is a poor method. So let us leave it there
, I do respect you Dobbel  and any others in the forum  - even Real and Mr Perfect -who contribute their ideas here, It is the rubbishing of others and the refusal to accept that , in essence, w are all just guessing that I object to. , THAT is a disservice to newbies,

scepticus

« Reply #372 on: August 23, 2017, 11:44:23 PM »

I am not a fan of long progressions. We need to be aware that Random numbers can have us facing a Black Swan.
It seems obvious that if we limit a loss then  recovery is quicker.
I suggest that the best  approach is to wait for, say , 2 Reds to appear and bet one of the next 3 to be a black. Why ? Because the maths indicate that in any 5 spins  2and 3 is the most likely outcome . 2 Reds 3 Blacks or 2 Blacks 3 Reds .
A  1 -2 - 4  progression would yield a profit of 1 unit  if  a   win and a loss of 7 units if none appear.

scepticus

« Reply #373 on: January 09, 2018, 06:14:20 PM »
I think the best way to think about whether a Dozen , Column Even- Chance is “ DUE “ is to use the analogy of a Bus Timetable.
Buses seldom arrive on  time for a variety of reasons  . Consider every spin of the wheel as a minute of the Bus timetable, One Minute Late- One Spin Late-Two minutes Late-Two Spins Late - Three Minutes Late past it’s “DUE”time and still no bus.
Same with your Bet that is “ DUE”. Yes it  is “ DUE” but because of Variance it is Late. As Reyth pointed out Variance is the real problem - not the unfair odds.

There is a misunderstanding of the House Edge .
It is only part of the argument -   that the House Edge will kill our bankroll “ in the Long Term “.
The other part - the most important part - is that we do not have any “information “ to overcome the H.E.
No one argues that you cannot win betting on horse races -despite much worse odds against  than those against Roulette Bettors. Why ? Because  Horse Race Bettors have  “ information “ that allows them to overcome the odds against them .
Nevertheless, their bets are, basically , made on Assumptions and we Roulette Bettors can also use Assumptions to beat the House Edge. We need to be aware that , in all gambling scenarios , there is always a Risk of Loss.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MickyP

dobbelsteen

« Reply #374 on: January 10, 2018, 01:57:48 PM »
On the homepage is very interested paper about the MYTH of the house edge. I have also explained that every system shall loss on the long run. On this forum i am the only one who define the long run. Every number chance has a DTOP. The DTOP is the aria where short run changes in long run.