Author Topic: Testing Sport Betting Service 2018 - Money Talks  (Read 1620 times)

The Bedsit Botter

• New
Re: Testing Sport Betting Service 2018 - Money Talks
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2018, 07:13:09 PM »
Pattern Breaker was and remains one of greatest roulette systems ever devised since the Internet began; of that there can be no doubt.

I myself no longer play it but that's purely because I don't have the patience for the tracking involved beforehand and have recently committed myself to only playing Baccarat after having had an amazing revelation.

And no, Jerry is NOT trying to sell you anything he is professional gambler from England of the highest integrity who publishes his selections completely free of charge a bit like Hugh Taylor from At the Races does.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:36:42 PM by The Bedsit Botter »

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2018, 04:51:11 PM »

Mike do you have a copy of the book you mention - e-book - then i could trade with you.
Don't want to spend 8$ on general information and material that is included in that book.

I could see at the end of the page where same person selling a book about "value betting" that is the same thing as handicapping or the tools to determine wish team will win for around 24$ assume that would be a better buy.

But if some one was searching for good Sportbetting Service they might need to read the 8$ e-book first to get better judgment.

Cheers

Mike

• Great Contributor
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2018, 07:54:01 AM »
Sorry Sputnik, I don't have the e-book version, only the paperback.

There are some good articles on the site which will give you the basics of what's in the book though. There is a good one here which gives you a link to an excel file for doing significance tests.

http://www.football-data.co.uk/blog/luck_skill_sports_betting.php
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 08:14:15 AM by Mike »

scepticus

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2018, 02:57:43 PM »
Interesting link , Mike.

Am I right in thinking that 540 trials of an EC are needed to establish that a 10% profit  has been made without it being  down to luck ?   
Could you tell me how many trials are needed to earn 10%  profit on a 7/2 shot  without it being down
to luck ? Assuming that  I am allowed to choose WHEN to bet though I see no difference here .
Thanks.