Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Roulette Systems / Re: Win Roulette app
« Last post by sam41 on June 20, 2018, 10:51:07 AM »
Try it my way risky. I avoid those large bets by starting the betting later. Obviously you need to keep track of your own progression as yourey not applying the apps one. Also set the parameter to 500 or more lost units so the app doesn't think the session is lost while you're still playing.

What I have found is that one of its given numbers always hits eventually. The problem is as you found, those rare occasions where it takes too many spins and units. It might be one in 10 times but it's no good when it happens.
"What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."  --Morpheus, The Matrix
Great movie!
« Last post by rimsky on June 20, 2018, 08:32:35 AM »
OMG you're so boring man...
As you wish
« Last post by MrPerfect. on June 20, 2018, 08:16:57 AM »
It's so good that both testers do not trust it...all right. Point taken.
   33 units on 22 numbers... looks like desperation.
  " algorithm works" , " l just do not know how"...
"It has to be something on it, because it's free"...
« Last post by rimsky on June 20, 2018, 06:57:57 AM »
I used this app some month ago with good results. The algoritm works. I gave up after some session because the requested bet was too high and I really did not trust the app and was afraid of the bust. Maybe I'll give it another try
Your brain is an organic simulation
Roulette Strategy Discussion / Re: How many test is enough?
« Last post by Viking64 on June 20, 2018, 05:41:58 AM »
Much sense from Mr Perfect here. As someone who works with stats all the time, I agree that the comment about variation is correct. The more variation, the more tests you need.
As dobbelsteen says, it depends what you want to test. I would say think about how you play...ten games a day...twenty? And what you hope to achieve...profit size? And see if your system works. It doesn't matter if you try 1m spins if you are at the table for an hour a day.
......and that's why, its a real real short list.
Roulette Strategy Discussion / Re: How many test is enough?
« Last post by frankosor on June 20, 2018, 12:30:16 AM »
Her some results of the Kav bet.

Thank you. My tests led to similar result. I ve made a so called seven stamples too and it s almost the same like yours. 
Exactly Mr Perfect!  Our brains create a reality that dont exist, so in a way we're already living in a fictitious simulation.  Just don't know if it's one of our own choosing...or God...or future technology.

We see colors, shapes, hear sounds, smell scents.  None of this exist without consciousness.  A tree does not make a noise if no one is there to hear it.  Grass is not green.  Apples are not sweet.

Think of another species or alien entity that is alot different from us.  Maybe an alien would see grass as what we would describe as red.  The greenness is not a property of grass....our brain creates this simulation.  This goes for everything we experience with our senses. 

Physics tells us that the universe is a quantum field.  Material objects dont exist.  Neither do shapes.  There are no absolutes.  Not even time is absolute
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]