BetOnline

Author Topic: Column-Dozen Switcher System  (Read 791 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Column-Dozen Switcher System
« on: June 10, 2016, 03:38:39 AM »
This is a very easy system to run and seems to do quite well.

We are going to bet the columns sequentially, one column at a time, starting with the first column, then the second, then the third and back to the first etc.

We will also bet the two dozens representing the EMPTY columns.  So for instance, the starting position which is the first column, we bet DZ2 & DZ3 and leave DZ1 alone because the first column is being bet.  The next bet will be CL2 & DZ1/DZ3 etc.

The possible results are:

+3 [8]
+0 (20)
-3 (9)

Every time we lose (-3) we raise all chips 1 unit.  Every time we win (+3) we lower 1 unit.  Always protect all profit by only resetting chip levels once a new all time high is achieved.

This is an interesting configuration that seems to improve on the Math-U-Lette 28 numbers because our target hit zone is 8 numbers instead of 4 and our chip cost is much lower.

One promulgator of this system recommends even leaving chip levels raised until they are lowered naturally back to one, as an option.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 03:40:56 AM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav, december, Jesper

Maximus

• New
Re: Column-Dozen Switcher System
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 06:25:52 AM »
Hi, seems you forget to write bet size.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 06:12:52 PM »
My apologies, its 1 unit each.

Jesper

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 07:47:15 PM »
This is good, I would not start the progressions until the second loss. We are anyhow forced to get use to break even spins. until two loss I think we can wait. There is a chance to take back with a win.