Author Topic: The progression which can stand a long sleep dozen.  (Read 947 times)

Jesper

The progression which can stand a long sleep dozen.
« on: June 09, 2016, 11:16:18 AM »

The about 50 to 100 step progression on DOZEN.
Jake a member here looks for an ideal progression on dozen, and not only him.
Jesper tactic is simple and rather rigid, but most of the time successfull!!!

We chose if we can a fair odds table (not worry about zero(s)).

We chose a table allowing for small bets (win will not allways be small).

We bet 12 units on a dozen (if you think waiting for virtual losses OK,(you lose less but probably not win more, all is due to less play, this I do not argue, it will in   MHO at least not hurt)).

Bet 12 on a dozen. If hit session over.
If loss MOVE one fromthe dozen  to a number or split in the dozen. We do it until we win and never the same move to number(s), unless full at the stage. It happens we are not positive in the first hit, then we go on until we win.

Should we be back in balance having twelve
straight up (after 12 spins with loss), we
progress by  using chips, new 12 on the dozen and work the same way until  a win or when we chicken out.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 11:54:09 AM by Jesper »

The following users thanked this post: kav, december

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: The progression which can stand a long sleep dozen.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 05:08:51 PM »
Very fresh idea.
A question: if we are losing after 12 spins, we bet both the 12 on dozen and the 12 inside?

My version.
You start with 1 unit. Every 3 losses you double your bet.

The following users thanked this post: december, nowun, Reyth

Jesper

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 12:51:06 AM »
Yes we add 12 every twelve spin. So when it is 12 plein we progress by 12 units on the dozen. 

The following users thanked this post: december

nowun

• New
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 12:29:36 AM »
My version.
You start with 1 unit. Every 3 losses you double your bet.

Very interesting, I play a version of this with both a dozen and a column when I need to vary my betting.  Accidently discovered it trying to find a different bet.  I limit sessions to approximately 100 spins and have not come across the same dozen and column sleeping simultaneously yet which is what will kill my bet.  Both the dozen and column that I am betting on would have to sleep for about 15 spins.  I have never seen both sleep simultaneously for that long yet, but I am sure it has happened in the past.  I use idependent progressions on each position.  Live dealer only.

Sometimes it can be quite boring when you BR yoyos, but if you limit target to about 20-50 units per 100 spins and don't get greedy it is doable on a regular basis.  I have been in the plus for years playing this way.

The following users thanked this post: kav, december, Sheridan44

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 08:34:49 AM »
I sometimes have used a distant variant of this method...

It involves playing the two dozens that didn't hit last spin.... upon a theory that one of those two unhit dozens are more likely to hit (>2/3 to 1/3) on the next spin. It's supported by a single column bet as a stabilizing/recovery technique to lessen the whipsaw effect.

Examples: The 2nd dozen shows....play 1u ea on the 1st and 3rd dozens.... also a 1u bet on the 2nd column....
3rd dozen shows...... play the 1st and 2nd dozens...and the 3rd column.

In effect you play the dozens that didn't show - and the column number of the dozen that did show. The bets are quite well overlapped. It can be a bit of a grind, but less dramatic with the up and down swings.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 08:44:14 AM by Sheridan44 »

The following users thanked this post: Sputnik, Miyu