Author Topic: How to win at roulette - best forum topics  (Read 2420 times)

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
How to win at roulette - best forum topics
« on: June 05, 2016, 05:18:08 PM »
There are thousands of post in this forum.
A forum is a place for discussion.
But in side these thousands of post I have identified a few posts and even whole threads that offer great advice, system ideas and general insights about the game.

I plan to archive these posts and topics here, so the newcomer and the veteran can find some very juicy messages all collected in one place.

This will be a work in progress. There are too many good post in the ocean of this forum and I plan to fish them out.

For starters look at this great topic: Omni System all the posts are very insightful. But what I find really great is the progression idea described by Jesper:
He is actually describing a "Combined Progression" of Martingale and Oscra's Grind. In my opinion this is pure gold. Combined Progressions, Leveled Progressions and Differential Progressions are the way to go.

More great threads:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 02:56:36 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: december, Sheridan44

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: How to win at roulette - best forum topics
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 11:41:42 AM »
Hello,

I would like to ask every member to please post here the best systems, concepts and discussions you have read on this forum. A kind of all time best of forum threads. Please also, if possible, include a little explanation for your choices.
The forum is getting too big and it is possible that very good discussions can lose visibility. Help the good stuff stay afloat.
Thanks.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 01:00:36 PM »
I think I will always look back upon this thread as the catalyst for my greatest successes in roulette:

http://forum.roulette30.com/index.php?topic=265.msg1990#msg1990

Here is an all purpose thread that should be part of everyone's library:

http://forum.roulette30.com/index.php?topic=1016.msg14336#msg14336

The forum is getting too big and it is possible that very good discussions can lose visibility.

http://forum.roulette30.com/index.php?action=who

The above link works AWESOME for staying in touch with all our posts.  The search engines drive traffic to the various posts because of keywords and when the traffic arrives, it shows up at the above link.  This way we will view a "randomized" cross section of all our posts.  Its like our forum is one huge roulette wheel!

We have some AMAZING posts in our database!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 01:35:00 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 10:08:01 PM »

http://forum.roulette30.com/index.php?action=who

The above link works AWESOME for staying in touch with all our posts.  The search engines drive traffic to the various posts because of keywords and when the traffic arrives, it shows up at the above link.  This way we will view a "randomized" cross section of all our posts.  Its like our forum is one huge roulette wheel!

We have some AMAZING posts in our database!

Hey Reyth I just read your post carefully while searching for one of the top topics.
I didn't know about this link! It sure is very interesting what our guests read, thank you.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 01:23:30 AM »
We can also utilize this link on the home page as indicated below: