Author Topic: Doz Grinder  (Read 2364 times)

system player

• New
Doz Grinder
« on: March 30, 2014, 11:13:09 AM »
Track for 3 consecutive misses of one doz. wait until a virtual hit occurs then start betting. If win at any time during the 3 bet stop betting wait again for a doz for 3 consecutive misses until a virtual hit occurs then start betting. If lose after the 3 bet next betting progression level ( + 1 )
Target + 10 then start again
Sorry about my English. Its not my first language.
If anyone can improves it please do so.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 04:25:29 PM by system player »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: Doz Grinder
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 04:38:31 PM »
Hi system player,

Thanks for sharing your nice little system.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 04:03:48 PM »
Systemplayer can you more clearer. I do not understand the system. What betting scheme do you use. If I have more details ,I can try to symulate your system with an Excel program.

system player

• New
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 08:17:48 AM »
Systemplayer can you more clearer. I do not understand the system. What betting scheme do you use. If I have more details ,I can try to symulate your system with an Excel program.
Each game betted consists of a maximum of three spins. Prog: 1,2,3,4,5,6.......
1. If win at any time during the 3 bet and profit is " level or ahead " then I start betting next game at level 1 unit.
2. If win at any time during the 3 bet and and profit is still behind betting next game at same progression level as the privious game.
3. If lose after the 3 bet I start betting next progression level 1,2,3,4,5,6......
I play with the bankroll of 50 unit. Session target + 10 units. ( when I reach my target of 10 units I start the game with 1 unit )
I hope you understand the system now. This system definately can be proitable. I hope you can make Excel program. I am looking forward to see that.