Author Topic: wheres kav's sliver bullet  (Read 521 times)

spins

• Mature Member
wheres kav's sliver bullet
« on: June 05, 2016, 08:23:05 AM »
we have all been eagerly waiting for this, the time has past my friend so what's the big secret, sooo you can tell us no one's watching, this will never happen because its BS

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: wheres kav's sliver bullet
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 10:07:40 AM »
What exactly have you been eagerly waiting for?
What time has past, when was the deadline?
What big secret are you referring too?

I agree this is BS

UK-21

• New
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 06:04:17 AM »
                  Topic: wheres kav's sliver bullet ?If you're meaning a method which is guaranteed to generate a profit (in both the short and longer term) the answer's very simple . . . there isn't one.

Jesper

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 01:16:48 PM »
                  Topic: wheres kav's sliver bullet ?If you're meaning a method which is guaranteed to generate a profit (in both the short and longer term) the answer's very simple . . . there isn't one.

I have never seen Kav made such a statement, rather I saw he said it will not allways win.  If the claim is not "Allways win" I think it is reasonable to charge for a work. Every player should know, they  can not get a HG, but advice from more  experienced players can be paid for. Do you own a book on gambling which was not free?

That he has problem with, and delay, is he want equal distribution on the wheel and take care of near miss, a difficult task if not impossible.

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth