Author Topic: Divide & Conquer Roulette System  (Read 1648 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Divide & Conquer Roulette System
« on: June 04, 2016, 02:30:16 AM »

First spin the wheel to see what number comes out.

Then bet the 4 un-hit double streets.  AT ANY TIME, if you go into profit start back over with an empty spin.

Anytime you miss, simply re-spin.

Here, our double street hits...

So we move the chip there to the UN-HIT STREET.

Finally, when a street hits, we place 1 chip on each of the 2 un-hit numbers in that street.

If you find that you are in debt more than 35 units, raise your straight up bets to accomodate the debt.

This system will aggressively fight stubborn sleepers and produce dynamic profit for the effort.

The author of this system chose to bet 4 un-hit double streets but I suspect that this system will be even safer if we bet 5 un-hit double streets instead, which will then produce TEN straight up numbers instead of eight (which is a little weak imo).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 03:06:11 AM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: december

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Divide & Conquer Roulette System
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 07:43:31 AM »
I have modified this where I now start with 5 DS and it works quite well. :D

This system is based on the fact that DS & streets are less likely to repeat BUT that certain numbers within a DS & street are more likely to repeat than the others.  It also takes advantage of the increasing payout of the inside bet options to increase profit to handle debt without the cumbersome debt climb of a traditional progression.

At least 600 units is required, with ongoing testing to determine a reliable ceiling...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 03:05:45 AM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: december, Sheridan44

dobbelsteen

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 09:51:32 AM »
All 5 DS  or DS systems are variations on my game of the dices. Six unique numers are together a site of a dice. The easiest sites of a dice are the DS and two steets.Patern 1 4 7 10 13 16 is a vey special site.
My favorite strategy is the game of the dices.
For more explanation see my blog

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 10:55:15 AM »

dobbelsteen can you tell me what page you write about it in your blogg or what number of reply.

Many Thanks

ayamas

• New

The following users thanked this post: dobbelsteen

dobbelsteen

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 10:25:42 AM »
Ayamas thanks for the link. Did you understand my betting?

Foxbarr

• New
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2016, 06:55:23 PM »
for information been playing 5 DS and have won 4 times about won 33,22, 11 and 10 units.  the 33 and 22 were on RNG and the 11 and 10 on a Live Wheel.  23 spins on the 33 winner.  14 spins on the 22 winner.  13 spins on 11 unit winner and 16 spins on the 10 unit winner.  Just some info Thanks

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 03:56:50 AM »
Indeed!  I have found this to be a powerful earner!  There is a bad sequence where things can go missing for a prolonged period but my instinct tells me that there is something we can do to strongly mitigate that.  For instance, discover what the best stop loss should be and then raise the base unit amount to recover.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 12:46:41 PM »
Progres betting is very dangerous .Throwing a dice ,5 consecutive sites of a dice are very rare My experience of the live B&M table is that 5 consecutive DS are less rare. With a small risk , it is better to bet on a sleeper DS or a sleeper repeater Sleep time 12 to18 spins and a bettting selection 11111-222-33-5