Author Topic: The Kavouras Strategy for American wheel  (Read 3968 times)

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
The Kavouras Strategy for American wheel
« on: May 27, 2016, 10:28:02 PM »
Congrats on the imminent release of your system Kav!

I was wondering whether you had made - or had any thoughts on - an American version?

I realize that the Kav-bet may not be as compatible to a doub zero wheel, but I have tinkered with it some, and tried to make it fit as close as possible. What I came up with was... 1 unit each on the splits 0/00, 13/14, 17/20, 27/30 and 32/33... 2 units on the 1-6 double street, and a 1 unit bet on the 7-8-10-11 quad bet. The total chip bet is still 8 units. I mapped this out on a double zero wheel diagram and tried to mimic the chaotic spots on the wheel as per your version., I had tested your strategy on a European wheel initially, and then this "revised" version on an American wheel. The American version test seemed to perform quite similarly to the European. Maybe you can comment on the revised numbers I used for the transformation.....and/or suggest other possible number choices.

Again, very good luck with your great achievement, and I hope it does well !
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:34:09 PM by Sheridan44 »

The following users thanked this post: kav, december

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: The Kavouras Strategy for American wheel
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 11:15:37 PM »
Sheridan,
Thank you very much for your kind message.

This is a very interesting issue you raise. How to transform the Kav bet for the American wheel. This is a very good mental exercise! Thanks for bringing that up. Can you please explain the parameters you tried to mimic with your approach?

If we look at both wheels with single zero on the top, you will notice that in the original bet selection, more numbers belong to the lower part of the wheel than the upper part. If we want to keep this feature, maybe the 10-13 split is better suited than the 32-33 split.

On the other hand I understand that you wanted to keep the bet selection to spread over all 3 dozens and since the 3rd dozen includes few betting numbers you wanted to include more 3rd dozen numbers.
Another consideration that I understand you cared about is to keep the split numbers same as possible.
Overall I would say I have the impression there may be a better way to transform the bet, but I'm not ready to tell you exactly how.

So, this is what one should try to do in order to convert the bet for the American wheel:
  • Keep the numbers as same as possible.
  • Mimic the spread on the wheel as same as possible.
  • Keep the distribution of numbers over all dozens, columns, colors, high-Low, Odd-Even as possible.
  • Cover at least one Zero
The point of this chaotic bet is that although the bet selection is not evenly distributed over the wheel or dozens, columns, colors, high-Low, Odd-Even, at the same time it is not very unbalanced.

I welcome anyone to try to convert the Kav bet to the American roulette wheel. Here are the wheels, though not aligned correctly, for your convenience. But one is free to align the American wheel any way he wants, as long as the other parameters are met.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 12:47:36 AM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, Sheridan44

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 12:34:54 AM »
Hi Kav......

My "parameters"  were basically trying to move from one wheel to the other with minimal change. I was attempting to leave a chaotic pattern as much as I could. I hadn't considered the even-as-possible inclusion of numbers from particular groupings (i.e... odd,even,red, black,high low). Thank you for pointing that out, I can see where that would be important in preserving "chaos-ity". I also didn't want to go above the $8 unit total....I'm a stickler for keeping the bet as low as possible with the most maximum coverage... efficiency - if you will. I created the quad because I couldn't find "space" for the original double street configuration without some overlapping...it was the best "fit" I could find on this first attempt. And, again, I didn't want to go over the 8 unit maximum

I have included in the below posts, a graphic of the original Kav-bet as it is placed on the European wheel, and my little revised effort as it appears on the like-wise wheel. For those who would like to get into this interesting transformation process...feel free to click and save the image for convenience and/or reference.........

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 12:56:05 AM by Sheridan44 »

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 12:51:05 AM »
XL Version.....

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 12:53:03 AM »
Yes, the structure of the bet is a must. 8 units as defined covering 20 numbers.
Quad / corner are the same thing as far as I'm concerned. In fact I use these terms interchangeably.

The following users thanked this post: Sheridan44

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 05:27:52 AM »
I've done some more examination of the European to American crossover. In order to create the greatest chaos with the number selections, you need good balance within each betting category. Kav has done this beautifully in his system.

In the EC categories of the Kav, there is a good even mix of RB (9 reds, 10 blacks), ODD-EVEN (10 odd, 9 even) and in HI-LO (9 high, 10 low).

In the Dozens - he as (5 first dozens, 6 second dozens, 8 third dozens)... and with the columns there are (4 first columns, 8 second columns, 7 third columns).

In my attempts to "American-ize" the Kav, I have partial balance, but some areas need work. My colors and odd-evens are perfect with 9 red, 9 black.... and 9 odds and 9 evens. Now the problems begin. I only have 4 highs versus 14 lows! Totally out of whack! My columns are pretty good at 5 firsts, 7 second's and 6 thirds, but my Dozens are off with 10 firsts, 4 second's and 4 thirds. That extra zero really makes thing screwy.

It's going to require some delicate observation and number swapping to get it all lined up as equal as possible. There will be lots of looking back and forth from the wheel to the table layout, how'd ya do it Kav? You must have drank a lot of coffee and taken many Ibuprofrens! LOL...

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 05:53:57 AM by Sheridan44 »

The following users thanked this post: kav, Reyth, lone wolf

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 09:14:52 AM »
Now, when I used Kav's advice to follow the Euro Wheel as closely as possible, the situation improves. The categories as a whole are more balanced.....  10 Black, 9 Red... 10 Odd, 9 Even... 10 Low, 9 High.....5 numbers in 1st dozen, 6 numbers in 2nd dozen, 8 numbers in 3rd dozen.....4 numbers in 1st column, 8 numbers in 2nd column, 7 numbers in 3rd column.   I had to improvise substituting for the Euro 0-1-2-3 bet, by placing a 0/00 split, and covering the 1-2-3 with a single street bet. This did raise the chip count 1 unit from 8 to 9, but it now covers 21 numbers, and this single street will be paying 11:1.

So here is the bet configuration:

1 unit each on the 0/00, 8/11, 13/14, 15/18, 17/20, 27/30 Splits.
1 unit on the 1-2-3 Single Street.
2 units on the 31-36 Double Street.

As you can see by the graphic below, this pattern on the American wheel is still quite chaotic, which is good.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 09:31:01 AM by Sheridan44 »

The following users thanked this post: kav

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 09:45:50 AM »
Hi Sheridan,

I'm faltered by your interest and work and I like the wheel diagrams very much.
I don't want to make your life miserable, but like we agreed previously, keeping the 5 splits one double street one quad structure is the first priority.

I'm willing to abandon the "at least one zero is a must" condition if that makes this exercise easier.
I think we should ignore the zeros and maybe, based on your initial idea, move the quad or the double street on low numbers.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 10:00:33 AM »
I'm, not quite sure what you mean Kav. What I have done is moved the double street from 1-6 to 31-36 in an effort to correct some of the imbalances in the dozens and columns.  The splits are identical to the euro splits (except the 0/00). The snafu is the 0-1-2-3 Euro bet, and how to handle it. Its American counterpart (0-00-1-2-3) has a nasty 7.89 edge. I'd like to get back to 8 units from this 9...but how should I handle this #0 to #3 business?

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2016, 10:06:31 AM »
I'm, not quite sure what you mean Kav. What I have done is moved the double street from 1-6 to 31-36 in an effort to correct some of the imbalances in the dozens and columns.  The splits are identical to the euro splits (except the 0/00). The snafu is the 0-1-2-3 Euro bet, and how to handle it. Its American counterpart (0-00-1-2-3) has a nasty 7.89 edge. I'd like to get back to 8 units from this 9...but how should I handle this #0 to #3 business?

Sorry I didn't notice that you moved the double street from 1-6 to 31-36.
So, I suggest we ignore the zeros and try to find the best quad, probably (but not necessarily) in the first dozen.

The following users thanked this post: Sheridan44

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2016, 10:16:31 AM »
OK, actually by trying to adhere as closely to the euro wheel betting areas, it has really improved the chaos (balancing of the ECs, Dozens & Columns). Yes I agree dumping the zero bets and using a quad would be good - we get that chip back - and we are only investing 8 units again.

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2016, 12:07:55 PM »

Are you sure that you want to use Kav selection?
Have you seen Brett Mortons 22 number bet for European Wheel and John Patricks 22 number for the American Wheel.
Maybe that would be something for you, if yes i can post and show the methods.

Cheers

The following users thanked this post: december, Reyth

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2016, 12:13:59 PM »
Are you sure that you want to use Kav selection?
Have you seen Brett Mortons 22 number bet for European Wheel and John Patricks 22 number for the American Wheel.
Maybe that would be something for you, if yes i can post and show the methods.
Cheers

Hi Sputnik,
Please post them in a new thread.

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2016, 07:59:25 AM »
Hi Kav......

After looking, testing and thinking about this transformation thing, I believe the best thing to do is let it be.  The Kav-bet does quite well on both wheels as is.

Although there may be some subtle underlying differences at play, the Kav pattern on the Americano wheel is just as chaotic as the Euro, and that's the main distinction of this system at the end of the day.

At first I was all exercised about avoiding the infamous American 5 number bet and its high HE, but I also realized that it's far better to go ahead and use it (and occasionally get a slightly lower payoff), than to waste a chip on every spin trying to cover it, by moving stuff around here and there. I'm a believer in "if it ain't broke - don't fix it."

I think it will transform basically intact. The only difference being that the Euro 0-1-2-3 one unit bet is also the American 0-00-1-2-3  one unit bet.

Possibly there could be a notation of this with your product.... as to not scare off potential customers over here on the left side of the Atlantic.

Have a good day my friend....... Sheridan

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 08:05:43 AM by Sheridan44 »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2016, 08:29:01 AM »
Thanks for testing it Sheridan. Your feedback is really appreciated.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, Sheridan44