BetOnline

Author Topic: does CERN experiment affect to weather infections ?  (Read 1674 times)

petespin

• Mature Member
does CERN experiment affect to weather infections ?
« on: May 11, 2016, 03:14:58 PM »
in the last few years i ve [ and all of you] notice that the worldwide weather has changed drammatically, a couple of days ago i ve spoken with aguy that as it seems has big knowledge about whats happening there [CERN], imo things are much more serious than we all think, he told me that all the concept is out of control , and nobody knows thw affections on earth, what do u think ?

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: does CERN experiment affect to weather infections ?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 07:56:16 PM »
Call me naive but I think what you say might be possible.

petespin

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 10:30:41 PM »
i wish i would lie, but i think the end of days is coming for this world , call me whatever u like i strongly believe that .

Sheridan44

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 11:02:00 PM »
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) reported last month that the Earth has set a monthly warmest record for the last 11 months in a row. Kind of frightening.

scepticus

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 01:28:09 AM »
We are often told that this year has been the warmest / coldest /driest since a given date which means that there was -sometime in the past - the same as we experience nowadays.
Yes, there will be changes in forthcoming years because there has always  been change over the centuries .Ice Age for example. The question is " What can mere mortals do about it " ?
Very little  in my opinion . Mother Nature has always been more powerful than Mankind. Witness Wildfires -tornadoes - Volcanic eruptions etc.  that have made thousands homeless and  caused many deaths.
The future is a foreign country, Live each day as though you are going to live forever !
Worrying about an uncertain future is likely to shorten your life and won't bring you happiness.

The following users thanked this post: kav

Jesper

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 05:11:03 PM »
Cern experiment can end the world, but human waste and the worlds temperature status problem have a lot better odds to kill us all. I a recon it is about 50% chance we will be here in 100 years time.

The most power used in Cern (still) is about 30% of that's happen every day in the outer atmosphere via the sun and other energy rich particles.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 05:30:54 PM »
Wow, nice disCERNment!

kris

• New
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 08:16:33 PM »
this is what Leo istalking about...
even whilst taking an oscar

ernroo1

• New
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 06:13:44 AM »
LOL what a bunch of drama queens :D

The planet has been here for a long long time, and will continue to do so. Our little lives are nothing in the big picture, nothing at all to worry about.

Stop stressing, we are not that important. Us humans are so stupid we probably will end up killing ourselves before the Earth is ever gone.