Author Topic: Johnson progression...again  (Read 2974 times)

beretta28

• New
Johnson progression...again
« on: February 27, 2014, 08:33:48 AM »
I would like to come back to this topic asking if someone has coded he system as Belgian has so clearly explained,that is:
64 zero an a 1,both with 50:50 or 75:25 solutions.
I have used Johnson progression,but not in this clever way,for a few thousands spins,but it failed.
I'm afraid that also the "Belgian way" doesn't resist to 100.000 spins for instance.
I understand perfectly the principle 65/135,but I think that variance(the way W and L appear) can beat the principle that in 200 spins there are no more than 135 losses.
Thanks

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: Johnson progression...again
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 01:42:46 PM »
Hello Beretta and welcome to our forum.

The Johnson progression is probably the most important thread in the forum right now.
Soon, the discussion in both threads (including Beating roulette with math...) will continue with more posts from Belgian. Stay tuned.
It would be great to know if someone actually coded that system. Keep in mind however that a system does not need need to be successful for 10 mil. spin in order to be useful for real play. I'm more interested in something like testing the system 50 times for 1000 spins each. This could also be called Monte Carlo simulator.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 05:30:00 PM »
It is said so many times, every system cannot beat the roulette. The lost of a 1M session is predicted and will be between 0% and 3%. A profit is impossible. My SSB system is perhaps an exeption, while the basic is an event of 2^20 is vary vary rare.

Only strategies have a succesfull chance for a profit.The basic of a strategy is start betting after a lost and stop with a profit. The roulette must spin and the player may bet. The advantage of the player is his experience , knowledge and skill

Long run system tests are useless and the results are predictable.

aafm69

• New
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 02:25:20 AM »
Hi
dobbelsteen what is SSB system?
Thanks

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 08:53:36 AM »