Author Topic: An Invitation to the Ball, Let's Dance!  (Read 635 times)

Ringmaster

• New
An Invitation to the Ball, Let's Dance!
« on: May 11, 2016, 04:16:19 AM »
To all the spooky trollers, lurking in the shadows, soaking up the words, sifting out the gems of useful information without commitment, care or acknowledgement, come into the spotlight, introduce yourselves, and we may learn to dance to the same tunes, master the intricate steps, and  enjoy an evening at the Ball.
The fine balance required when performing Le Jongleur, the joi de vivre at the triumphant conclusion of Pari Retour, (steps of which I have already demonstrated), the anticipation of La Montage, and the steady rhythm of L'Horloge, and the majesty of Les Cardinaux can only be fully appreciated when the individual steps come together in the salon.
So, here is a challenge that I know, the interested student, the advanced devotee and the collector of dreams, should  respond to;
The following is a titles list of NINE (9-My favourite number) Pattern Strategies that I have developed, played and won consistently with over the past  Fifty-Four (5+4=9, yuk-yuk-yuk)
Les Cardinaux, Mercedes, L'Horloge, La Montage, L'Orphelinat, LeJongleur, Le Coude, L'Ancre and Pari Retour.
The Challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to research, discover, deduce or recognize some element(s) relating to one or more particular method/folio/system associated with the above titles.
As this is a public discussion forum, the QandA could take forever, so I will address individual responses through my direct email to rouletteforum30 registered members.
So, start sending the melody requests and I will put words to the music!!

Ringmaster

• New
Re: An Invitation to the Ball, Let's Dance!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 12:58:57 PM »
Thanx Guys, The group is now of a managable size, so the invitation (RSVP) will close at midnight this Sunday.
To all those who responded, I enjoyed your interpretations of the challenge, but you could have picked up clues within my previous posts. Later, Ringmaster.

ernroo1

• New
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 02:37:11 PM »
ignore...

The following users thanked this post: Ringmaster

Ringmaster

• New
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 10:19:13 PM »
Thanx Ern, Makes my life easier, my advice more valuable, and lowers my collation/distribution workload.
-Maybe you could teach me a few new steps? -R.

Dane

• Mature Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 12:21:10 PM »
"THERE´S ONLY ONE STEP DOWN FROM HERE, BABY
IT´S CALLED THE LAND OF PERMANENT BLISS"

(BOB DYLAN, 75 years on Tuesday)

Ringmaster

• New
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 11:10:09 PM »
The Bell has Tolled, -midnight and the Ball is over.
Goodnight to you all. -Ringmaster.