Author Topic: The Purist Approach  (Read 883 times)

Ringmaster

• New
The Purist Approach
« on: May 08, 2016, 11:22:22 AM »
Having a great weekend so far, backed the winner of the Kentucky Derby, (but it was the favourite), How about you?
Here is my "Purist" solution, just hit one (randomized) number, each spin straight up (en plein).
This method has many advantages, not the least of which is maintaining the 2.7% odds against the player on Euro Pattern wheels. To me, 9 is the magic number when playing roulette, so that influences my strategy, and provides a very simple solution to produce each consecutive  target number.
I wager in series of 9, so my aim is to hit a number at least once within 36 spins, my best result since starting this discipline is 5 hits in 18spins.
The discipline to only wager on one number  per spin is very exacting, so I am limiting my sessions to 200 spins split into 3x2 hour periods and this also designates my bank to be 200 units.
Should work just as well on American 00 wheels, I guess, feel free to try it out,
If interested in the potential of this method, I am happy to share!!!

The following users thanked this post: kav, december

december

• Veteran Member
Re: The Purist Approach
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 02:50:46 PM »
Interested yes, that's why we are here!

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 03:03:03 PM »

Yes that sound intressting, i only know Three ways betting one number.
RWD, Holloway, Skip/Streaks Frequenses ...

Cheers

Ringmaster

• New
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 12:07:51 AM »
Ok, First of all, do you understand how I have sectored the wheel into nine groups of four, with Zero an optional addition to the "3" group and/or the "4" group. The sector sequence clockwise from Zero is "4", "2", "6", "8", "5", "1", "9", "7" and "3". Now, in a perfect world, each of those sectors of four numbers would appear once every ten spins.
But, that does not always happen in the real world. We just want it to happen sometimes (when we play that sector).
The sectors will hit in a generally random fashion, and some sectors may not appear for 20, 50 or more spins.
Logically that could cost a sector player (or ANY player) most of his Bank.
This approach does not follow or target "sleepers", let them have a little rest, and we will greet them (with a chip) when they wake up!!!
This method indicates a "preferred" sector, very simply, does not look for Bias, DS, VB, Martys, Smarties, BS or any other type of GBH, (Grievous Bank Harm), other than Cenrtifugal force and Gravity.
For the first nine spins of the wheel, you just record the sectorheadings number in a vertical format that is nine spaces or lines deep, for example,
Number 25, is recorded as "2"
Number 11, is recorded as "8"
Number 29 is recorded as "7"
Number 31 is recorded as "9"
Number 13 is recorded as "6"
Number 26 is recorded as "3"
Number 22 is recorded as "9"
Number 33 is recorded as "1"
Number 12 is recorded as "3"
Now you have your first "playable" column, so your first wager is going ro be on sector "2" which is numbers, 21, 2, 25 and 17, your next bet is on the numbers in the "8" sector, on numbers36, 11, 30 and 8.and so on down the list.
Irrespective of result, you must record the sector numbers in the next column, as they show, as this will give you the subsequent target sectors. Your recorp/graph/list of numbers should look like this,

25 (2)
  11 (8)
  29 (7)
  31 (9)
  13 (6)
  26 (3)
  22 (9)
 33 (1)
 12 (3)
The target sector for each wager is in brackets.
The next column, builds out to the right in similar fashion, as you record the actual number, and the segment number. This method is not perfect, but is highly reliable over many tests, (and my tests are on live tables with real money), so they have to be reliable. Obviously I can extend my observation period until I have 4 completed columns before I start, then I could, and do, refer back to column one, and play  "en plein" numero unique!!! (Purist Theory)

The following users thanked this post: december

Ringmaster

• New
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 12:18:20 AM »
The smiley has obviously got a mind of its own, I did not put it in, so, you should be able to tell me what the number is very easily. If anyone needs further clarification, I will devise some tests, to verify that you understand how to apply the methodology. Thanks for the quote Reyth, not quite right, but I will blame that on texting on a so called too-smart-by-half phone while riding on a very fast train!!

scepticus

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 03:07:36 AM »
Ok, First of all, do you understand how I have sectored the wheel into nine groups of four, with Zero an optional addition to the "3" group and/or the "4" group. The sector sequence clockwise from Zero is "4", "2", "6", "8", "5", "1", "9", "7" and "3". Now, in a perfect world, each of those sectors of four numbers would appear once every ten spins.
But, that does not always happen in the real world. We just want it to happen sometimes (when we play that sector).
The sectors will hit in a generally random fashion, and some sectors may not appear for 20, 50 or more spins.
Logically that could cost a sector player (or ANY player) most of his Bank.
This approach does not follow or target "sleepers", let them have a little rest, and we will greet them (with a chip) when they wake up!!!
This method indicates a "preferred" sector, very simply, does not look for Bias, DS, VB, Martys, Smarties, BS or any other type of GBH, (Grievous Bank Harm), other than Cenrtifugal force and Gravity.
For the first nine spins of the wheel, you just record the sectorheadings number in a vertical format that is nine spaces or lines deep, for example,
Number 25, is recorded as "2"
Number 11, is recorded as "8"
Number 29 is recorded as "7"
Number 31 is recorded as "9"
Number 13 is recorded as "6"
Number 26 is recorded as "3"
Number 22 is recorded as "9"
Number 33 is recorded as "1"
Number 12 is recorded as "3"
Now you have your first "playable" column, so your first wager is going ro be on sector "2" which is numbers, 21, 2, 25 and 17, your next bet is on the numbers in the "8" sector, on numbers36, 11, 30 and 8.and so on down the list.
Irrespective of result, you must record the sector numbers in the next column, as they show, as this will give you the subsequent target sectors. Your recorp/graph/list of numbers should look like this,

25 (2)
  11 (8)
  29 (7)
  31 (9)
  13 (6)
  26 (3)
  22 (9)
 33 (1)
 12 (3)
The target sector for each wager is in brackets.
The next column, builds out to the right in similar fashion, as you record the actual number, and the segment number. This method is not perfect, but is highly reliable over many tests, (and my tests are on live tables with real money), so they have to be reliable. Obviously I can extend my observation period until I have 4 completed columns before I start, then I could, and do, refer back to column one, and play  "en plein" numero unique!!! (Purist Theory)
I’m not quite with you , Ringmaster. Are you talking about Number Sequences from zero ?
32-15-19-4  as  1 ?
21-2-25-17- as 2 ?
Etc,   ?
Thanks

Ringmaster

• New
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 04:45:42 AM »
Start with Zero (0)! On the Euro (single 0) layout clockwise, the numbers are 32, 15, 19 and 4, (4 is the sector indicator number) the next (four pocket group is 21, 2, 25 and 17, (2 is the sector number indicator number)
Now, each subsequent  four number group contains its own sector indicator number, and you will see there are nine groups of four numbers making up the wheel, with Zero in between group sector 3 and group sector 4, so it could be allocated to either, both or as a stadout, that is up to you, I will fill out a score card and post an image of it and you will see the results and prediction points clearly. -R

scepticus

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 11:33:54 AM »
Start with Zero (0)! On the Euro (single 0) layout clockwise, the numbers are 32, 15, 19 and 4, (4 is the sector indicator number) the next (four pocket group is 21, 2, 25 and 17, (2 is the sector number indicator number)
Now, each subsequent  four number group contains its own sector indicator number, and you will see there are nine groups of four numbers making up the wheel, with Zero in between group sector 3 and group sector 4, so it could be allocated to either, both or as a stadout, that is up to you, I will fill out a score card and post an image of it and you will see the results and prediction points clearly. -R

So you define each sector as it's lowest number ?
Would it not be just as easy to number them as 1 to 9 ?

Jesper

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 03:19:38 PM »
It can works fo long, but also hit a players stomach.

Jesper

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 04:09:04 PM »
I do not grasp it at all, and do not know who is out of border!

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 04:23:45 PM »
Obviously I can extend my observation period until I have 4 completed columns before I start, then I could, and do, refer back to column one, and play  "en plein" numero unique!!! (Purist Theory)

Thanks for the idea, Master!
I don't get this part...