Author Topic: Easy ten Euro  (Read 633 times)

Jesper

Easy ten Euro
« on: April 29, 2016, 01:50:16 PM »
Easy, yes, I have done it 45 times, and got it working. It can of course not work all the time. I use a NOZ with three balls. Lowest stake is 0.15. Cover all numbers but one. The balls can only hit different numbers. Just run until 11.10 in plus. (To cover the 10% commission on winnings on fair odds table.)

Due to three balls it is more likely the uncovered hit, but it is a third which goes away.

If we use progression (I did not try any yet, no need), it may have to be just one 0.15 at the time. I have got some missed balls, but recovered in time, without progression.

The following users thanked this post: december, ilpox

Jesper

Re: Easy ten Euro
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 02:51:59 PM »
46th time and this time I got several more hit on the free spot. I did a progression, which used until the loss was back.
The bet is 5.25, but a loss is 1.65. So I double the bet, and run until 1.65 was won, then reset the bet to lowest.
We need a cold number at free spot, I took the least hitted number. If we use progression and the free spot hit often, we will lose rather fast. I needed over 300 spins, to reach 11.15.

I don't think it is possible to win 46 in a row whitout a very lucky day. A bad day it can start bad and a stop loss is required.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 02:56:37 PM by Jesper »

Jesper

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 03:23:20 PM »
Warning! Do not try on a table without fair odds, it is not possible to win even in the "short run". The HE has no issue on a NOZ. I did an other play and got to  11.85 using  42 autospin. Another "cover the table".

Jesper

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 04:27:44 PM »
With three balls and no HE, it is of course not a good way to place a bet there not all balls can win. One plein is a bad bet, I try now to see if flat betting three corners can be a good bet. If no balls hit 1/3 we lose 3, if one ball hit it is break even. No zero. Will run it flat for so many spins it will go some Euro plus, or stop at a loss of 200 chips. Won some so I can do some testing, Each chip is 0.3. It is running now on autospin. I think an EC bet using three balls are not the best, at an other table it is over 8 times if three EC falls, but it must be all. Here it is 1/3 of the bet each ball.

I guess corner bet is a better bet on three ball table.

After 100 spins plus 0.9.
After 200 spins plus 180 which were  won on the last spin.

It seems to be very low variance, it jump up and down around break even. I think we can not win much and not lose much. May be a method for players want to try winning "Ein Stück", which I think is very possible.
Play with 3x X  Euro chips and stop when the play is on one plus.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 05:22:54 PM by Jesper »

Jesper

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 02:16:10 PM »
Another way to use the table with many bets is to track numbers, and when a few are left ( 3 or so), we bet all but those numbers. Some would say it is wast of time tracking, and may be, any number can hit any time. But we know if we chase a sleeper it can take time (we can track doing other play). We want numbers NOT hitting soon.

We bet 0.1 chips on all but three or four  numbers (NOZ works well, one slot less). Run until the first miss, and then cover that number as well. Run until one sleeper left, try ten times on it. I use to run until a loss of all bets except the last if avoidable.
Some runs ends with a loss total, but many times it really takes a lot of spins until all numbers coming up.

The following users thanked this post: december