Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Is it better to follow the wheel then bet agains't it?  (Read 2005 times)

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
Is it better to follow the wheel then bet agains't it?
« on: April 28, 2016, 01:08:03 PM »

Caleb has many times mention that chasing sleepers might be the best way to lose more than house edge because these sleepers could be defective or maybe other reason.
Then inderect you conclude that follow the Wheel is better as you would have a chance to spot or ride on slight bias.

Trilobite

• Mature Member
Re: Is it better to follow the wheel then bet agains't it?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 01:12:38 PM »
not gonna help you win for long.. and who the hell is Caleb?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 01:20:38 PM »

scepticus

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 02:18:38 PM »

Caleb is a man of many usernames. In this forum he is Real. On others he is Snowman -Houston and only he knows how many others.

scepticus

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 02:20:03 PM »

Caleb has many times mention that chasing sleepers might be the best way to lose more than house edge because these sleepers could be defective or maybe other reason.
Then inderect you conclude that follow the Wheel is better as you would have a chance to spot or ride on slight bias.
Sputnik
Are you an AP ( advantage player ) ?

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 02:24:10 PM »
Follow the trend for short term systems, ideal progression up as you win.
Bet on sleepers for long term systems , ideal up as you lose progression.

Jesper

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 03:01:47 PM »
Follow the trend for short term systems, ideal progression up as you win.
Bet on sleepers for long term systems , ideal up as you lose progression.

Up on a win should be more aggressive than negative progressions. Do both in the same method can work too.
I run a long try using low chips there the negative part of the method rise just one groundbet, but the up on a win is a parlay. After  2505 spins , it is up  7992. The groundbet has been variable from 1 to 5, so 7992 is cents not units, which is a smaller number.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2016, 03:05:34 PM »
I belive some one is better of betting for a repeat then chasing a sleeper when it boild downs to numbers.
Or just play hot numbers, but you need to base the method on the right principals.
For example if you list the latest six numbers with no repeat and then play them for certain amount of attempts, then you might at least Catch one or two numbers hitting from a larger bias sector or numbers that peak with 4 to 5 stds.

I quote Caleb:

Some roulette facts..

Here's the real deal on past spins influencing future spins. The following information is based on a REAL ROULETTE WHEEL WITH A LIVE DEALER. On these wheels the rotor did NOT alternate spin direction- (every other spin like they do in EU).

The following information does NOT pertain to an RNG based wheel or the random game of roulette. In other words, no electronic machines.

I can tell you the facts, based on my experience, as they pertain to a real wheel. Here they are, like them or not.

1. If a number has hit within the last five spins, it really is slightly more likely to hit on the next spin.

2. Simply playing the last five numbers to have hit will slightly reduce the house edge, especially when the wheel speed is close to the speed of the previous spin. In rare cases, you can get a small edge on some wheels playing this way.

3. The dealer's pick up and release of the ball is not random, like someone on this board had stated. As a matter of fact, it will quickly spike out beyond five standard deviations in a short period of time for most dealers, if you take the time to measure it.

My own comment:

Caleb once mention about the above that the optimal attack sequense would be three attempts.
As the hit ratio peak at 678.

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2016, 03:13:12 PM »

For example if i would like to play 16 numbers, then i would be better of picking the last five numbers and there nighboors and attack for three times in a row.
I test this and win flat betting, but then i have been using cw and acw spins.

scepticus

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2016, 03:31:35 PM »
Caleb's  " Facts" Sputnik,are not Facts but his opinion - which he is entitled to hold.
Tell me a mathematician that would accept his findings..
You appear to be an AP advocate yet are reluctant to admit it  -  so are you an AP ?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 03:36:44 PM by scepticus »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2016, 03:37:45 PM »
I agree with Caleb that sleepers will eventually hit you harder than random.  I think the key is playing a larger number of them, (like 12 or 13) or some bet combination that would help create that hit ratio.

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2016, 03:58:42 PM »
 Scepticus i notice that you don't know who Caleb is.
 Hes a LEGEND just like Laurance Scott.
 But i forbidden to say more then that.

When Caleb say something then i take it for fact and not opinion as i know who Caleb really is.
 And i have material where Laruance Scott confirm this method with certain conditions.

scepticus

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2016, 04:40:14 PM »

When Caleb say something then i take it for fact and not opinion as i know who Caleb really is.
 And i have material where Laruance Scott confirm this method with certain conditions.
So Caleb is not Caleb Johnsson ? Or Snowman ? Or Houston ?
Who or what  forbids you to say more than that  ? Caleb ? It seems that you are in touch with Caleb and his Secret Society.
Laurance Scott  needs " conditions " ? Laurance Scott said that he sometimes  lost for 40 or 50 bets. I have never lost more than 11  bets in a row an di have been playing roulette for many years.
I think your faith in Caleb is misplaced - but Good Luck with it anyway but I hope you haven't paid him for his insights - even $5 that he paid  Mike McCain for HIS insights.
Incidentally ,Laurance Scott is a businessman and not a Roulette Professional .

Sputnik

• Veteran Member
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2016, 05:01:16 PM »

Who or what  forbids you to say more than that  ? Caleb ? It seems that you are in touch with Caleb and his Secret Society.
Laurance Scott  needs " conditions " ? Laurance Scott said that he sometimes  lost for 40 or 50 bets. I have never lost more than 11  bets in a row an di have been playing roulette for many years.
I think your faith in Caleb is misplaced - but Good Luck with it anyway but I hope you haven't paid him for his insights - even $5 that he paid  Mike McCain for HIS insights.

You know very little and i apoliges if i offend you and i would not make any personal attacks, but i have to say that after Reading what you wrote in your reply that i did not know there was such low quality of members joining this forum with so little knowledge.

Cheers

scepticus

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2016, 06:38:23 PM »

You know very little and i apoliges if i offend you and i would not make any personal attacks, but i have to say that after Reading what you wrote in your reply that i did not know there was such low quality of members joining this forum with so little knowledge.

Cheers

L.O.L  !