Author Topic: Hot & Cold Shower  (Read 903 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Hot & Cold Shower
« on: April 26, 2016, 09:53:24 AM »
The principle of this system is simple, take advantage of first-hitters and repeaters.

Start by betting 11 streets, exclude the one which has hit on last spin.

Another number comes and now you remove the street which the new number belongs, but you also place 1 chip of the same value straight up on the hitted number.

You continue on this fashion by removing the chips from the hitted streets one by one and betting simultaneously the hitted numbers where the streets' bets have been removed.

The total amount of streets that you bet will look like this: 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
The total of the numbers you are betting will look like this: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

As you see the total amount of your bets never exceeds the 11 units, therefore by winning a street you get +1 unit net and by winning a number +25 units net.

You continue till you win a straight up bet and then restart by betting 11 streets.

If you would not win a straight up bet but you win 5 different streets in a row you would stop and restart betting with 11 streets, in this case your net is +5 units.

We are going to cap the the total loss in 22 units (2 x 11) or less if you have already won street bets before you lose 2 times.
In such case you would change the bets to 2 splits, those which make you lost.

A split has a total payout of 18 times your bet, by betting 2 splits you could win 16 units net, thus you will bet those 2 splits for up to 9 spins in a row, after the 9 spins convert these 2 splits in 4 straight up numbers and bet them for up to 9 spins in a row.

During the recovery phase, whenever you win in total 22 or more units you stop right there and restart from the beginning, 11 streets betting.

If happens to not fully recover during the 18 spins of the recovery phase you should quit the session with a total loss of 76 units maximum.

Could you recommend any possible twist in order to improve it?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 09:56:14 AM by BlueAngel »

The following users thanked this post: kav, december, Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Hot & Cold Shower
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 12:02:30 PM »
Well, how about the 75 units represents level 1.  The we start level 2 recovery which would lose us 150?

So how many of these losing sessions in a row will we get?  Can we eclipse all of them with guaranteed profit with a large enough bankroll?

In other words, can we grail this?

BlueAngel

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 12:57:35 PM »
Well, how about the 75 units represents level 1.  The we start level 2 recovery which would lose us 150?

So how many of these losing sessions in a row will we get?  Can we eclipse all of them with guaranteed profit with a large enough bankroll?

You mean to double all bets proportionally on level 2 ?
They say that the "chain" is as strong as its weakest link...

In other words the base level, level 1 if you will, is what it makes it strong or not, then every additional level is the same thing but with more money.

We have to look into it in detail, for example how often when a street hits for second time it's not the same number but one of the other two numbers?

Also how often 2 splits with 1 hit each or 1 split with 2 hits, doesn't appear for 18 consecutive spins?

These 2 questions are looking for proper answers, if we won't satisfy the questions in hand then we won't be able to understand with what we are dealing with, neither to make any improvements.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 01:05:36 PM »
Good system!

BlueAngel

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 01:17:49 PM »
Good system!

Thanks, any suggestion?

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 01:25:53 PM »
Good system!

Thanks, any suggestion?

Not right now, but I really like the way it adapts to what happens.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 01:50:38 PM »

You mean to double all bets proportionally on level 2 ?
They say that the "chain" is as strong as its weakest link...

In other words the base level, level 1 if you will, is what it makes it strong or not, then every additional level is the same thing but with more money.

We have to look into it in detail, for example how often when a street hits for second time it's not the same number but one of the other two numbers?

Also how often 2 splits with 1 hit each or 1 split with 2 hits, doesn't appear for 18 consecutive spins?

These 2 questions are looking for proper answers, if we won't satisfy the questions in hand then we won't be able to understand with what we are dealing with, neither to make any improvements.

Ya the only way to answer those questions is to put this into the comp...

BlueAngel

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 02:11:11 PM »
Another way is to bet a split after a street hits instead of a straight up, a split which contains the hitted number will replace the hitted street.

If a loss occurs before you win 5 different streets in a row, then you should play for a straight up (or split) to hit before you lose for second time.

Whatever happens signals the change, whether for restart or recovery phase.