Author Topic: Double Dozens  (Read 2828 times)

petespin

• Mature Member
Re: Double Dozens
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2016, 10:13:25 AM »
scep u really bet like that ? this my favor , betting doz and col at the same time , but the hard  part is to create the right conditions , becoz if u re not enough catious u ll fail even with this one  :-\

gekko7777

• New
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2016, 11:41:47 AM »
hi when u bet in d dozens u bet in fact 24 numbers intead of 18 if y would bet in red-black , do u see the diference ? , in adition d dozens bets are much better betting choice than betting red black imo

scepticus

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2016, 02:33:03 AM »
scep u really bet like that ? this my favor , betting doz and col at the same time , but the hard  part is to create the right conditions , becoz if u re not enough catious u ll fail even with this one  :-\

I am more interested in ideas than to " become rich ", Pete,  so try different  bets.
When I bet a dozen and  a column on the same spin it depends if I am playing a table or a screen. If a screen I usually bet whole numbers with 25p chips. If at a table I bet splits with  £1 chips.
I think too many players try to win too much too quickly ,lose , and get disheartened .
Incidentally, my present  idea  is based on a version of " neighbours " . Rather than using the last number I use the  "distance " between the last 2 numbers and bet it's neighbours  .LOL  !