Author Topic: My simple "single" Holy Grail system  (Read 1758 times)

Jake007

• Veteran Member
  • "Topcats often start out as underdogs."
My simple "single" Holy Grail system
« on: April 19, 2016, 09:26:01 PM »
I have found the holy grail. Allow me to introduce for free... (drumroll)....

Pick a number, any number. Bet 1 unit. If you lose, raise 1. Just keep betting until you win.

EDIT: bankroll, $10,000

dont laugh... Im doing pretty good ;) In just 10 minutes I have more than doubled my 1000 unit bankroll

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 09:32:23 PM by kav »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: My simple "single" Holy Grail system
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 09:37:05 PM »
Bankroll $10K with $1 base bet?

Anyway this systems, which has merit, can be played with a much less aggressive progression.
One of my principles is "play with the less aggressive progression possible" to reach profit.

For example a 1unit x 35spins then  2units x 16spins  3units x 8 spins etc. progression would bring a profit with a hit and be much much safer in case your numbers becomes a cold number.

Jake007

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 09:42:57 PM »

Okay... you would need a big bankroll for that... How long can one number go missing? What about a stepped progression? 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3, etc?

Or... what about betting that style on dozens? If you miss, raise 2 units. Some type of simple progression. Your max single bet essentially wont ever be more than 60.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 09:48:48 PM »
My Bullseye is an example of an optimized S/U betting method as is Turbo's S/U Progression also featured on this site. :D

No doubt the profits are excellent but lurking out there is the very deadly variance that will eclipse all of those awesome winnings...

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Jake007

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 09:51:22 PM »
My Bullseye is an example of an optimized S/U betting method as is Turbo's S/U Progression also featured on this site. :D

No doubt the profits are excellent but lurking out there is the very deadly variance that will eclipse all of those awesome winnings...

Im sorry Reyth... what does S/U mean? I will look into both of your methods when I have the chance.

Geoffrey

• New
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 09:59:53 PM »
Straight Up betting?? just guessing, not sure myself

Jake007

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 10:08:40 PM »
I realize it is not going to be stable long term... I'm having too much fun right now ;) but I can learn from my mistakes

« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 10:12:38 PM by Jake007 »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 10:12:21 PM »
Take that enthusiasm and try to create a way to stabilize those consistent profits while cutting your losses so that your winnings will always recover what you have lost! :D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 12:07:56 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: Jake007

Jesper

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2016, 08:17:45 AM »
This is very similar to my "FLEX" system, which needs a large bankroll. (we can use low value chips on NOZRNG and then 25 to 100 Euro is sufficient. This system can gain well. If you belief in hot numbers then take that number. You bet a chip and add until a hit. It goes plus up to 40 attempts.
If on 40, you can continue, and on a hit reduce the bet 37 units, or split the bet in two numbers and run it until they hit. Very seldom I can empty the table, but win a couple of 100 chips is quite well possible. We can even move the chips to an other number or numbers any time. We can move  the chips to a split or street. If moved to a another chance like split, we reduce accordingly (18).

In a thread here I show how I double the bankroll, using the system, starting with 36 numbers.
I stopped in a plus of a few if not a repeater come up. otherwise (using a larger bank) I remove the winning numbers  or if they were over 37 reduce that amount.

There are of course less aggressive ways of play, but if we use low chips value and have many, it is profitable in many cases. The most conservative way is run just one chip on one number until it hits, (even if it is 600 spins), then add one on a hit and run (autospin with fingers on the stop button).
It will soon or later swing plus (on NOZ).

A medium way is to do as last but instead of adding one use a fib progression on a hit.

In stead of  fast progressions, use a few hits to reach the new balance!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 08:26:30 AM by Jesper »

The following users thanked this post: kav, december

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2016, 09:37:17 AM »
Well Hello Jesper, it has been almost a year...!