Author Topic: What's your system?  (Read 955 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
What's your system?
« on: April 01, 2016, 01:58:08 PM »
What could be the best possible tactic for long term profits?

As you might have guessed I do have the answer.

Let's say you have 100 systems, not necessarily yours.

Each of these systems has a bankroll requirement, add up the BR requirement of all of them and divide the sum by the total number of systems, 100 for this example.

The final result will be your session bankroll, so you begin your sessions and each time one of the systems loses you disqualifying it in order to continue only with the winning systems.

It'll take only once to disqualify a losing system, when a system wins the next session you are going to use another, the next system, never the same, on each new session you will use different method/system.

After you have disqualified enough of them you will have a few more consistent winners which you are using one per session on rotational basis.
Be just with every system by following its rules to the letter.
Every system doesn't get a second chance, also all of them will be used equal times, not exceptions.
You continue to do so till there has left only one, if you have 100 it will take you more than 100 sessions to find which one.

On this example of 100 methods of play, you first find the session bankroll which will be the same for all of the systems, second you are going to determine a win goal for each session.
On the beginning, when you still have all 100 your session's win goal will be: session bankroll divided by 100, in other words the 1% of your session's bankroll.

Let's say that at some point 75 systems left, the calculation remains the same, by dividing your session's bankroll with 75 you will determine your session's win goal.
Therefore session's bankroll remains the same but session's win goal alters as remaining systems are becoming fewer.
When you have left with only 1 system which has never lost a session that system will has a session win goal equal to the session's bankroll (100%).
When some sessions end very fast, you could begin a new one.

If you have more or less than 100 systems, the procedure doesn't change, just replace number 100 by the total number of systems in order to find what will be your sessions bankroll and win goal.
Every session ends when win goal has been achieved or session's bankroll has been eliminated.

thomasleor

• New
Re: What's your system?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 03:40:07 PM »

BlueAngel,  I like you but please remember this...a common mistake when trying to design something completely fool-proof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

You get it?  ;)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:41:55 PM by thomasleor »

BlueAngel

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 03:47:43 PM »

BlueAngel,  I like you but please remember this...a common mistake when trying to design something completely fool-proof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

You get it?  ;)

No, I don't.
Could you make it quarters for me?

Rourke

• New
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 08:44:03 PM »
Well - I've made a small application that generates a number of outside bets, where I make a bet against either dozens, columns, red/black, high/low or odd/even. For instance:

A) Start betting against the below Dozen with the progression 2, 6

1:   DOZEN 3
2:   DOZEN 3

B)If I loose the above bets I start betting on the below bets with the progression 10,12,14,16 etc. If I win, I generate a new set of bets and start betting on EC's using the same progression. Let's say I lost betting 10, 12, 14, but won when betting 16. Then I start my progression at 14, 16 ,18 and so on.

I do this until my BR has broken even. Then I generate a new set of bets and start to bet Dozens or Columns again.

1:   RED
2:   BLACK
3:   RED
4:   RED
5:   BLACK
6:   RED
7:   RED
8:   BLACK
9:   RED
10:   BLACK

1:   HIGH (19-36)
2:   LOW (1-18)
3:   HIGH (19-36)
4:   HIGH (19-36)
5:   LOW (1-18)
6:   HIGH (19-36)
7:   HIGH (19-36)
8:   LOW (1-18)
9:   HIGH (19-36)
10:   LOW (1-18)

1:   ODD
2:   EVEN
3:   ODD
4:   ODD
5:   EVEN
6:   ODD
7:   ODD
8:   EVEN
9:   ODD
10:   EVEN

I've tested this on a live roulette wheel using virtual spins. So far I'm still in plus after 1.000+ spins...

BlueAngel

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 12:59:05 AM »
Well - I've made a small application that generates a number of outside bets, where I make a bet against either dozens, columns, red/black, high/low or odd/even. For instance:

A) Start betting against the below Dozen with the progression 2, 6

1:   DOZEN 3
2:   DOZEN 3

B)If I loose the above bets I start betting on the below bets with the progression 10,12,14,16 etc. If I win, I generate a new set of bets and start betting on EC's using the same progression. Let's say I lost betting 10, 12, 14, but won when betting 16. Then I start my progression at 14, 16 ,18 and so on.

I do this until my BR has broken even. Then I generate a new set of bets and start to bet Dozens or Columns again.

1:   RED
2:   BLACK
3:   RED
4:   RED
5:   BLACK
6:   RED
7:   RED
8:   BLACK
9:   RED
10:   BLACK

1:   HIGH (19-36)
2:   LOW (1-18)
3:   HIGH (19-36)
4:   HIGH (19-36)
5:   LOW (1-18)
6:   HIGH (19-36)
7:   HIGH (19-36)
8:   LOW (1-18)
9:   HIGH (19-36)
10:   LOW (1-18)

1:   ODD
2:   EVEN
3:   ODD
4:   ODD
5:   EVEN
6:   ODD
7:   ODD
8:   EVEN
9:   ODD
10:   EVEN

I've tested this on a live roulette wheel using virtual spins. So far I'm still in plus after 1.000+ spins...

Seems to me like random betting but your results are consistent.

They say that a ''good recipe'' must never change!

Rourke

• New
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 05:29:15 AM »
The roulette game is random and chaotic, Blue. So I try to make my bets the same. The pros, is that I play every spin and I don't wait for triggers.

And the recipe is the same - First I bet Dozen and Columns, followed by EC's in case of a loss.

BlueAngel

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 01:41:58 PM »
So you are trying to match your game to roulette's nature, that's sensible in philosophical perspective, not mathematical.