Jean-Claud at VLS forum wrote 6 years ago the following:
Hello I will now explain to u fully why nowdays we can t win with VB and Rcs.(I am very expirienced in VB anmd I also have 3 Rcs)
1)The Tilt is Very rare
2)The tilt is very light
3)The balls are very LIGHT and the resault is NO pattern in Scatter
4)The frets are very LOW profile and the resault is NO pattern in Scatter
5)after we have made our adjastements the CONDITIONS(tilt,Ball timmings,scatter,observatiion points) can change at anytime of the game
Even if not all the above will happen
6) The dealer or the pitboss or the eyes from the sky will imediatelly understand what we are doing because
a)We are looking in the wheel in every spin
b)We are betting late(after the spin of the ball)
c)we are betting neibours
d)we are winning in a better rate of the odds
So they will imediatelly do these things
a)Change the Rotor speed dramatically(so all will be lost...because even if we would be able to folow the Strike point,The scatter will be MESSED UP!)
b)say NMB quite early
so my ambitious future VB players did u understood?
VB was a way to make MILLIONS before the 90s.....and this is because the wheels and the balls had the correct/desired conditions and the Casinos wasn t so aware of the wheel watchers.
Now all u have to do is play randomly.And Kelly reply with the following:
I can`t say i totally agree.
1. Yes the tilts are not so extreme anymore, but they are there in light versions. = more tracking
2. The balls are actually not lighter, they just look that way when they bounce.
3. There are more and more often no scatter pattern, but usually there IS a pattern. = more tracking
4. The most annoying thing is frequent dealer changes, here in San Remo Italy every 15 minutes = different dealer MO
5. If you use laurances system 2 or 3 quick glances is enough, you can do that while you make a cover bet. = no staring
6. There are ways to bet that camouflages that you are betting neighbours. It takes a bit off the edge but its better than to be cut off completely
7. Make sure you follow the above rules and don`t give them any reason to rewind the tapes and they will let you play on and win to some extent.