BetOnline

Author Topic: My analyse of the Even chances  (Read 5871 times)

dobbelsteen

My analyse of the Even chances
« on: February 04, 2014, 11:24:24 AM »
This is the start of some of my analyses. For interested members the Exce programs are avalable on rouletteplayersclub@hotmail.nl

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
Re: My analyse of the Even chances
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 07:32:33 PM »
Well done

dobbelsteen

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 01:01:46 PM »
When I play,I use the diagrams of a 50-spins session. Her I show yuo three diagrams. The terminal monitor gives the the diagrams of the R/B, H/L and E/O. The difference can be used as triggers for a strategy. The difference is seldom larger than 20 % or 10 events.With low risk you can flatbetting contrary.
The first diagram are the percentages of High, Low and zero. Where High and Low cross each other , the numbers High and low are equal.
The third diagram shows the balance of High and Low
For opening the diagrams you have to login!!

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 01:12:54 AM »
Are you saying that when red hasn't hit enough that we should bet on red?  Or if black hasn't hit enough that we should bet on black?

dobbelsteen

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 03:01:53 PM »
Yes. The diagram of the balance between  Red and Black and the other ECs is a wave. In small sessions the difference is seldom more than ten. You can self keep a record by rourself.If the difference is more than 12 Red you can expectmore Blacks in the next 20 spins. Betting one unit has the smallest risk. Stop after a profit. I cannot recomment the double up betting.

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 06:14:43 PM »
Isn't that gambler's fallacy? 

dobbelsteen

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 09:31:03 AM »
Yes you are right.  I do not agree the gamblers fallacy. I believe in the statistic results of my analyse of random rows. The diagrams do not lie. It is very easy to produce small ang big random sequencies.

The features of a small sample are not the same as the features of a big sample. A player plays allways small sessions With one touch Key 9 and the excelprogram calculate a new sample. There is no difference between  a random row of a real roulette or a RNG.

Try my analyse program for the ECs. Ask for the program on rouletteplayersclub@hotmail.nl

dobbelsteen

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 09:32:47 PM »
To develop a good strategy ,you need more analises of chances. I made these proograms for dozens Streets and others
Here I try to attachts the diagrams for the dozens

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2014, 10:10:29 PM »
Hello dobble,

Thanks for sharing your research.
Could you please explain the repeaters diagram?

Jake007

• Mature Member
  • "Topcats often start out as underdogs."
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2014, 07:32:25 PM »
Very interesting information & research Dobbelsteen, thank you.

I agree with you of working small batches at a time. There is much more realism when spinning the wheel 250x as opposed to running a computer for 1,000,000 spins. I am not sitting down at a table for one million spins at a time. I will play for an hour or two and then I am done for the day and for me, statistics begin anew the next time.

palestis

• Veteran Member
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2014, 09:42:25 PM »
Very interesting information & research Dobbelsteen, thank you.

I agree with you of working small batches at a time. There is much more realism when spinning the wheel 250x as opposed to running a computer for 1,000,000 spins. I am not sitting down at a table for one million spins at a time. I will play for an hour or two and then I am done for the day and for me, statistics begin anew the next time.

I've mentioned in the past that I have studied 500,000 spins (live roulette), but of course you don't need that many spins to play a session. The only reason I studied that many spins is to confirm several hypotheses. For example, the fact that a dozen or column does not exceed 28 consecutive spins that can go missing, or the fact that  it's extremely rare to see 18 Reds or any EC in a row, or 3 corner bets (12 numbers), cannot go missing for more than 35 spins and other interesting observations that I can use to build a system. The end result is the reassurance of knowing that some things simply cannot happen, or if they do it's extremely RARE and it's unlikely that you are going to see them any time soon. Because when I first started with roulette, players were telling me that they saw 40 black in a row, or a dozen missing 60 spins, or 10 numbers missing for 100 spins and a bunch of other nonsense.
So if I didn't see these rare scenarios in 500,000 spins, definitely I'm not gonna see them in 50 or 100 or 200 spins. It was a matter of reassurance and nothing else. And it has nothing to do how many spins you need to see before you start your system.
Palestis

dobbelsteen

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2014, 10:19:01 PM »
I do all my reseurch with excel programs.Small sessions have not the same features as the large sessions. The unballance is much bigger and the anamalies of the statistic expectation are also large. For my manner of playing I use the results of the last 50 spins.
For excample I count the three dozens .Is there a anamaly on 20 spins it can be a trigger tostart betting.An anamaly of three times the statistic expectation is sign or a trigger. 9 Spins with a done of the dozens is such a trigger. 4 Consecutive dozens has a chance of 1 on 81 . The chance for a5 dozen sequence is 1 on 283 spins. The graph shows the results of 250 spins.
For really interested members I have my free program where on the graphs are based.
You can order the program on rouletteplayersclub@hotmail.nl

Jake007

• Mature Member
  • "Topcats often start out as underdogs."
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 07:02:10 PM »
I do all my reseurch with excel programs.Small sessions have not the same features as the large sessions. The unballance is much bigger and the anamalies of the statistic expectation are also large. For my manner of playing I use the results of the last 50 spins.
For excample I count the three dozens .Is there a anamaly on 20 spins it can be a trigger tostart betting.An anamaly of three times the statistic expectation is sign or a trigger. 9 Spins with a done of the dozens is such a trigger. 4 Consecutive dozens has a chance of 1 on 81 . The chance for a5 dozen sequence is 1 on 283 spins. The graph shows the results of 250 spins.
For really interested members I have my free program where on the graphs are based.
You can order the program on rouletteplayersclub@hotmail.nl

My belief is a life of balance. And for me roulette is the same. If I see an anomaly based on the last 50 or 100 spins, I personally cannot bet accordingly to that anomaly because I believe the roulette wheel will eventually balance itself out. I must say, it is very tempting to bet on black if the last 40 out of 50 spins happens to be black, but I do believe the next 50 or 100 spins will produce a more balanced result.