Betchain usa friendly 728x90

Author Topic: A final word  (Read 1201 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
A final word
« on: February 21, 2016, 02:27:48 PM »
You might wonder why the most brilliant members of this forum have got away, let me tell you why;

Those very few but brilliant minds are transmitting in totally different frequency from the average member of this forum.

Unfortunately they got tired and bored from those pointless debates and in combination with lack of motivation is more than sufficient for someone to say goodbye once and for all.

I completely understand and don't blame them.

Instead of contributing recycled garbage on the forum like the "dinosaurs" do, members such as "Slacker", "Janus" and "mr J" have tried to set new standards by introducing innovative ideas, but eventually have realized that you cannot force someone to be right when he wants to be wrong...

Dinosaurs walking around this forum like zombies who are trying to kill what still stands...
like energy vampires who are draining all the positivity they can get and replacing it with negativity...
like living fossils of history who constantly and recklessly are recycling their rusty and useless mentality.

There are approximately 6 dinosaurs in this forum and they have to be eliminated in order new, fresh and positive ideas take their place.
Only when the "old" will be replaced, its "new" counterpart can grow and prosper!

spins

• Mature Member
Re: A final word
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 09:06:04 AM »
great post blue, most people on here are system and/or strategy players, in my short experience of looking into roulette it seems nothing works bar reading bias wheels through physics, not that I've gone in to this so far, but the brilliant minds u refer to know this as fact, Its a case of following suit or find a new game to dissect good luck       

Trilobite

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 07:02:01 AM »
Hey BlueAngel,
Stop judging people.
But while we're judging people, how dare you put "Slacker" and "Mr J" in the same boat , and in the same sentence.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 09:13:49 AM by Trilobite »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 08:13:32 AM »
Hey Trilobite,

Although I have my own reasons to be reserved about Mr J, one cannot deny the volume of his posts in the various roulette forums. If we collected all his postings we could create a 5K pages book. Now the book would possibly not be of a top quality, but at least we would have something to read. You just can't ignore him.

Ps: Let's also try to be kind and refrain from personal attacks and characterizations.

Trilobite

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 09:06:59 AM »
Hey Trilobite,

Although I have my own reasons to be RESERVED about Mr J, one cannot deny the volume of his posts in the various roulette forums. If we collected all his postings we could create a 5K pages book. Now the book would possibly not be of a top quality, but at least we would have something to read. You just can't ignore him.

I prefer not to dwell on grammatically disjointed gibberish, which BTW is all Mr J ever posts.

Ps: Let's also try to be kind and refrain from personal attacks and characterizations.

Yes I would agree, but isn't that precisely what this thread posted by BlueAngel is, in essence?

PS.
I like your politically correct use of the word RESERVED.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 09:15:42 AM by Trilobite »

Trilobite

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 09:10:42 AM »
You do understand we're all potential dinosaurs except for the select few mentioned by the blue devil?

What a sh!t thread, glad I could contribute..
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 09:17:36 AM by Trilobite »

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2016, 09:17:29 AM »
Hey Trilobite,

Although I have my own reasons to be reserved about Mr J, one cannot deny the volume of his posts in the various roulette forums. If we collected all his postings we could create a 5K pages book. Now the book would possibly not be of a top quality, but at least we would have something to read. You just can't ignore him.
I prefer not to dwell on grammatically disjointed gibberish, which BTW is all Mr J ever posts.
And since his name has been brought up, let me explain what my reservations are about MrJ.
When (many years ago) he posted that he is winning by using roulette systems, he seemed truthful and I (was one of the few who) believed him. Because I will always believe a system player can be profitable.
Then over the years he kept changing his preferred systems. He has gone so far as doing a 180 turn from up as you lose to up as win progressions and from betting many to betting few numbers.
And I asked myself (and him) this simple question: if a system is profitable, why change it?!

It seems that in the course of his roulette life he has applied more than 20 very different systems and most of them were profitable. Well... this doesn't seem very probable to me. Unless one is extremely LUCKY.

On the other hand, I do appreciate the volume of his contribution in various forums and the fact that he has repeatedly and openly described his systems in the past.

PS: Don't get things personal. Especially in roulette forums :-)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 09:49:20 AM by kav »

Trilobite

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 09:29:20 AM »
This fellow loves to chase his dragon, which is playing with roulette systems. No problem there.

Yes, he has done many blatant 'about face' manoeuvres over the years, which is also fine, but then he disrespects and belittles those who try the stuff he failed with, which for me makes it all the more difficult to stomach his presence.

Let me finish by saying Mr Steve Hormousis or whatever the f*ck his name is, made him, Mr J a moderator on the forums he conquered from the undefended, for the sole purpose of selfish monetary gain.

...and Ken seems very happy in that role.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 10:26:21 AM by Trilobite »

Trilobite

• Veteran Member
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2016, 09:38:23 AM »
Allow me to truthfully disclose that before Mr J's appointment as moderator on Steve's forums, I was previously in private discussion with Steve, when he told me that Mr J was unequivocally the biggest moron he had ever encountered in his extensive roulette forum experience.

....then he made him a moderator, twice over? Go figure. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 10:43:36 AM by Trilobite »