Author Topic: Quads and D'alambert system  (Read 2455 times)

YoLo

• New
Quads and D'alambert system
« on: February 04, 2016, 09:41:15 AM »
Hi all.. I have a system that I've been testing manually in RNG, and its a great system.. I wish someone here can run more tests on it, cos I don't have a tester or program to run thousands or millions of spin, though I really want to post it with graphs or program like others do.. Anyway, this is my system looks like..
We are going to use 6 chips and the session ended anytime according to player about how much profit they want.. Here it is, we play 6 quads, and divided into 2 part, for me is above and below, for below part I place 3 quads on (1,2,4,5) (7,8,10,11) (19,20,22,23) and for above part I place another 3 quads on (14,15,17,18) ( 26,27,29,30) (32,33,35,36) the progression would be like this, if the outcome is from below quads we lower 2 chips on it and add 1 chip for the losing quads above, if both dont hit we add 1 chip to all quads.. And sometimes one part can sleeps quite a long time and not win, we can exchange the value from above to below or vice versa according to which part is hotter.. For example above part reach 15units each quad and below 2units each quad, and below is hotter, we can exchange it by putting 15units below and 2units above.. What I see from all system is that we all just stick to a place only, while we know sometimes a few numbers come out more frequent.. Thanks for reading this post and here are the picture of my betting system..
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:43:55 AM by YoLo »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Quads and D'alambert system
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 09:54:08 AM »
Very nice!

How does it do on recovery?

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 10:01:08 AM »
Thanks YoLo.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 10:06:43 AM »
Hey not to be negative but I was just watching the new addition from our friend and I ran into the following post of his:

Quit sometime ago (i can't remember when), i did come out with a 2xstack system, in which i have let say 1/12 bet system (bet on 3 spot with 1 unit)... and there is 2 independent stack running independently. What i do is continue the counter and remove when win, this apply to the winning spot only. The losing spot will continue its count. Basically, i bump into limitation and the strategy is not performing... what i found out is "bet against yourself" is actually cost more. [/size] However, there is a need to set a stop lost and limiting the lose at some point. This will eliminate the extreme cases and will allow the system to work.
?

YoLo

• New
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 10:17:00 AM »
I'm sorry reyth, I know a great poster must provide details information and running test to their system and really want to to that, but I am not good in math and computer programs.. I've been trying to test my system on youroul but I just don't understand how to use it.. And to test on thousand of spins manually need a few days and I got a job to do to make ends meat.. If someone here can provide what programs they are using I really appreciate it and want to try and share it for this community.. And try to figure out the recovery phase.. But for now I've been trying a few games and ended quite impressive.. Thanks for reminding me about recovery reyth, and I'll try to figure it out as soon as possible..

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: Quads and D'Alembert system
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 10:41:02 AM »
Ya I found that roul site pretty hard to use too. 

I think there is no shortcut for learning how to program.  For me I use BASIC; others use Roulette Extreme or some other programming language. 

If you want to run simulations, you need to learn SOME KIND OF programming language.  Once you become fluent in a language, programming simulations is generally pretty simple (but getting them perfect requires some work).
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 10:42:44 AM by Reyth »

YoLo

• New
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 10:51:58 AM »
I don't know and never read about other post similar to mine, but what is different from mine is that I use 6 quads and it spread all over the table, instead of using dozens or column dozens.. But if someone already did the same, I guess we just have the same thoughts..

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 10:54:57 AM »
Well you are playing what our friend calls a "2x stack system" where its 3 quads and you double it so you cover twice the numbers. 

He said that when he investigated it, he found that it raised the cost beyond the benefit and that the increased hit rate did not compensate for the worst variance and therefore recovery levels were still required.

So I think his opinion is that just running with 3 quads would be superior.

YoLo

• New
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 11:19:20 AM »
Yeah, I tried 3 quads and dozens are even worst when facing the variance. But 6 quads is better when facing variance and don't just stick to it, I also once read what Dr talos ever post, about his advice on just don't stick to a place or position cos sometimes it can sleep for a very long time .. So why don't we try his advice and be more flexible.. Maybe he is right.. Or we also can ended it and call it a day if we reach a higher bankroll, it all depends on us..
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:46:49 AM by YoLo »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2016, 11:48:32 AM »
Ok well operating on that basis, our friend said that it still will not overcome that variance and will still require recovery levels.  I think his point was that the recovery levels end up being more expensive in greater relation to the improvement in variance...

Btw, Dobble uses Excel spreadsheets to do simulations as does Rourke. ; )

YoLo

• New
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 01:30:24 PM »
Yeah reyth, I finally understand what you mean.. Thanks for the information, I guess I will try more spins.. And figure out about the recovery and try to modify it maybe to fit the expectation.. Thanks for the support reyth..

Rourke

• New
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 01:41:21 PM »
Hi YoLo

I can make a simluation for you, but could you provide me with a betting example and how you progress when winning and loosing? I don't quite understand your progression.

Regards - Rourke

YoLo

• New
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 02:39:26 PM »
Here it is Rourke,
First we divide it into 2 group, each group containing 3 quads, see my picture.. The first group, I call it above(A group) contains 3 quads (14,15,17,18) (26,27,29,30) (32,33,35,36) and below(B group), contains 3 quads also there are (1,2,4,5) (7,8,10,11) (19,20,22,23)..
The progression is simple, lower 2 units on the winning quads(group) and add 1 unit on the loosing quads, if we don't get any hit, add 1 unit to all quads.. For example the A group now having 5 units bet each quad, if there is a hit then next bet would be 3 units for each quad in A group but add 1
unit to all quads in B group cos they are loosing and vice versa.. Sorry for my bad english, I wish you understand what I mean.. Thanks rourke, I appreciate it if you can run a simulation for this one..

YoLo

• New
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 03:29:26 PM »
And the beauty on this system is that you can randomly pick your own group and you also can exchanges quads from one group to another, as long as 1 group containing 3 quads and same bet level.. For example I'm using 6 Quads, let say from the lowest to highest number Q1(1,2,4,5), Q2(7,8,10,11), Q3, Q4, Q5 and Q6.. Group A contains Q3, Q5, Q6 and group B Q1, Q2, Q4.. If group A facing a loosing streak and now the betting is 15 units, and the hot quads is in group B Q1, and Q2, we can exchange quads from group A to B for example, Q3 and Q5 from group A to Q1 and Q2 from group B, now group A is Q1, Q2 and Q6 still with 15 units bet, this is to quickly reduce the stack in the bets, cos hot numbers are in group B.. The idea is we try to be flexible cos I want to try not to stick when loosing and wait for a number to come, cos sometimes it comes too long.. You can exchange just 1 or 2 or maybe all 3 quads.. Damn, I wish I can explain it in a better way.. Hope someone, anyone catch what I mean..

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 04:04:21 PM »
I agree with you about a flexible selection, but the problem arise when one of the two selections delays, this will eventually happens and the losing bets will surpass the profits of the other section.

The solution is to use a positive progression instead of negative in order to maximize the gain and minimize the loss.
The positive progression should not compromise prior winnings, thus a conservative approach needed.

Also you have to deal with the issue that you might lose both sections.