Author Topic: help reyth  (Read 1148 times)

spins

• Mature Member
help reyth
« on: February 01, 2016, 05:43:05 AM »
hope u can test this little thing for me, bet every spin in this order bbrrbbrrbb over and over again if u get a miss progression bet until hit always staying on the colour order 

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: help reyth
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 06:50:03 AM »
Interesting idea.  Let's see what sequence has to beat you.  Basically the terrible twos on opposite. 

So really your question is, "How long can terrible twos continue?".  My guess is I will find 25 times but it is an excellent question. 

Let's find out...

spins

• Mature Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 06:56:50 AM »
thanks Ive been looking at it on sites with results looks ok

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 07:04:21 AM »
It manages 1.515653E+07 wins to 16M losses with a max consecutive loss streak of 24 which is a slight edge but basically no different than playing an EC normally.  Yes, its harder for the wheel to beat the pattern but not very much harder to the point that you really can't tell the difference.

I mean its not like your 24 step progression is going to slam a win because it didn't go to 25.

You know maybe if I do a loss distribution and compare it to regular EC betting, it would be more informative because the only way to play it is "hit and run trigger" anyway?  In other words the percentage chances of winning on each successive loss step all the way out to 24.

I think probably a better strategy would be to clock the last 6 spins and then bet that it won't repeat?  Dobble & Blue track the last 10...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 07:16:46 AM by Reyth »

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 06:14:07 PM »
It won't work for reasons which you should already know.