Author Topic: Super 3  (Read 1953 times)

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!
Super 3
« on: January 31, 2016, 11:03:40 PM »
This is one of my winning methods, it consists of certain criteria in order to pick winning numbers.
Bets flat on 3 numbers, these 3 numbers are changing from time to time.

Write down every number as it hits, wait for 3 repeaters and bet them till one of them hits for third time.
While you are betting those 3 numbers another repeat could happen, in this case remove the older repeater from your bet selection and replace it with the new one.

Every time you are betting no more nor less than 3 numbers with flat stakes, when one of these hits stop and wait for 3 new repeaters.

If you don't win within 12 consecutive bets/spins stop and wait for 3 new repeaters.

On average you find 3 repeaters within 18 spins, if there are less than 3 within 18 spins window do not bet, there must be 2 within 12 or 3 within 18 spins.

If you have an opportunity of 2 within 12 spins then start betting these 2 and if a third repeater while you are betting  two add this third to your bet selection.
2 repeaters for 18 spins or 3 for 12, not more than 3.

The 12/18 spins window opportunity should be updated on a rolling basis, after every new outcome delete the oldest result in order to keep a record of the most recent 18 spins.
It doesn't matter if more than 3 repeaters occur within those spins, just make sure you are betting the 3 newest.

Profit grow fast even with flat bets!:-)
Happy winnings!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:11:30 PM by BlueAngel »

december

• Veteran Member
Re: Super 3
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 06:14:32 AM »
Another brick for the wall.
Thanks Blue!

BlueAngel

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2016, 09:05:29 AM »
Another brick for the wall.
Thanks Blue!

You are welcome!:-)

dobbelsteen

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 10:39:39 AM »
This is a 3 number bet and has the same features as a bet on a street. On average you can expect a hit on 12 spins. Total input 36 units and payout 35 .Result -2,7% . You have a profit when you hit more than once on 12.
 spins The playing sessions are always within the short run sample. Win and loss are possible. Hit and run is the sollution.It is not rare that  3 numbers can  sleep more than 36 spins. Your statistic signal of 3 repeaters is likely a strategy. It is not easy to program your idea and a manual try is very time consuming.

BlueAngel

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 11:53:28 AM »
This is a 3 number bet and has the same features as a bet on a street. On average you can expect a hit on 12 spins. Total input 36 units and payout 35 .Result -2,7% . You have a profit when you hit more than once on 12.
 spins The playing sessions are always within the short run sample. Win and loss are possible. Hit and run is the sollution.It is not rare that  3 numbers can  sleep more than 36 spins. Your statistic signal of 3 repeaters is likely a strategy. It is not easy to program your idea and a manual try is very time consuming.

The BIG difference from what you described is that I'm not betting any random 3 numbers, I'm applying certain criteria to select my numbers, therefore my method doesn't belong in the -2.7% category.

Yes, past spins could be used as indication for future spins, but only if you could interpret them properly!

Do you understand the difference between choosing randomly 3 numbers against selecting 3 numbers with specific and strict criteria??
If you cannot realize the difference then this is just another system with -2.7% negative expectation.

BlueAngel

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 04:07:38 PM »
Try it and post your results here in order to discuss and develop it in the ultimate weapon!

Feedback, suggestions and recommendations would be much appreciated!

dobbelsteen

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 04:32:04 PM »
BA. You are right.You have called this idea a method and not a system.When you wager the special 3 numbers after a statistic signal , you play a strategy. For strategies the HE is not valid. For the individual spins he is.The number of spins between the signals can be very large.You can not avoid a loss streak.

BlueAngel

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2016, 05:38:31 PM »
BA. You are right.You have called this idea a method and not a system.When you wager the special 3 numbers after a statistic signal , you play a strategy. For strategies the HE is not valid. For the individual spins he is.The number of spins between the signals can be very large.You can not avoid a loss streak.

The waiting time between betting activity is not that long, we are looking for 2 repeaters within 12 spins or 3 repeaters within 18 spins.

The 2 in 12 is a bit more difficult than 3 in 18 spins, from my experience I can say with certainty that wins and losses are happening in clusters.
By knowing this fact one could avoid extended loses by stopping after the first loss and restart after a virtual win.

Since it's almost impossible to avoid losing bets completely, we must aim to minimize losses and maximize wins and by selecting not to act and when to act on an opportunity, all are contributing to a positive total.