Author Topic: Street Sleuth  (Read 1687 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Street Sleuth
« on: January 19, 2016, 07:04:29 PM »

This appears to be a steady money maker (about 1 unit per 10 spins) that has an edge over EC betting.

Enter the spins into the app until you have no more than 3 zero DS's listed (the numbers below each DS).  The app will always indicate the DS's to bet in cyan.  Continue to enter all spins into the app, changing the bet selection as the app indicates. 

Use the following betting schedule:

1) Spin with 1 unit on each DS until you miss twice in a row
2) Raise 1 unit on each DS and spin until you:
    a) Win twice in a row -- lower back to 1 unit
    b) Lose twice in a row -- repeat step #2

Always change your bets as the app indicates.  If you win twice in a row and are not in profit (or at least at par), lower your chip stacks by 1 unit instead.  If you win once and are at par/profit, you can lower your chips back to 1 (conservative) OR leave them raised (aggressive).

So far I think only 300 units is required for this system.  I will update as I learn more.  It almost feels like we have the wheel pinned down with this one.

There will be draw-downs.  We just stick with it, raising according to the schedule and our ability to specifically target large groups of numbers will bring our profit back.

This is a disadvantage of EC bets, you are locked into a group regardless of the spin history of the individual numbers within that group.

Had the largest draw-down so far, 300 units did fail so let's make that 600 and see what happens.

Recovery Mode

At a certain point you will notice that a series of WLWLWLL type sequences will appear in a row and the chip stacks will start to grow larger.  This is "stuck mode".  I don't have a specific figure in mind for when "stuck mode" officially occurs but generally I would say around 4-8 units of raising.  You can determine when you want to call it "stuck mode" and enter recovery for yourself.

Recovery Procedures

When the chip stacks start to rise out of control, these methods will help to secure some wins while lowering the stacks during times of increased deviation.

1) Dodge on the first hit -- On the first hit immediately after raising, lower the chip stacks one unit instead of waiting for the second win in a row.  You can choose to "fight again" on the lower level and wait for 2 wins or further lower as much as you want

2) Double reduce -- You obtained two hits in a row, lower the stacks by 2 units instead of just 1.  You can choose to "fight again" at any level and lower chips 1 unit.

Once the stack control methods have brought the chip stacks down, you will have a profit deficit.  To make that up, increase the unit size by:

(debt/15) (round up)

and start the attack to regain the profit; e.g. you are down 100 units/5 = 20 which is the coup size to gain 20% on the debt with each coup, /3 = 6.67 which means 7 units -- i.e. 100/15=6.667 

If you find yourself confronting multiple draw-downs before a recovery, note the amounts at the start of each new level (i.e. create banks) and calculate your unit size based on the difference between the next higher bank; e.g.  let's say your 100 debt became 150 which represents 2 draw-downs in a row. 

You already noted the balance of (debt-100) which represents your first bank. 

You are starting a second level and so you will note the balance of (debt-150) as your current bank. You will calculate your unit size based on 50 units of debt (not 150 units of total debt) because that is the difference between your current bank and bank #1; so 50/15= 3.34 which means 4 units.

This way recovery can be made in 20% chunks per coup without risking large portions of the bankroll.

PROTIP #1: On the first coup following the creation of a new bank, the unit amount can be temporarily raised for one coup as the chances of back to back failures are reduced.  The maximum amount should be 14 units.

The basic structure looks like:

WIN = profit [LEVEL 1]
LOSE WIN WIN = profit

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

LOSE LOSE WIN = null [LEVEL 2]          <=== NULL LOOPS
LOSE LOSE LOSE WIN WIN = null         <=== TO LEVEL 1

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE WIN = loop to level 2 [LEVEL 3] <=== conservative approach (defer 1 coup to level 1)
OR
LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE WIN WIN = null <=== aggressive approach

<><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE = [LEVEL 4] <=== Recovery procedures can start here

LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE WIN = Loop to level 3 & W=profit, decrease normally, L=loop back to level 4

{construction in progress}

So, using this structure, what are the chances of remaining in normal mode?  Well, its the same chances of an EC losing 5 times in a row which is 96.43%; it may be slightly less than this but more than an EC missing 4 times in a row which is 93.05%.  Either way, like Harry says, the vast majority of times, profit is made within the first levels.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 04:32:40 PM by Reyth »

Harryj

• Veteran Member
Re: Street Sleuth
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 11:47:21 AM »

Hi Reyth,   
                  The numbers you show in your illustration show streets and NOT double Streets. Which is it ?

Harry

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 11:54:34 AM »
It is 3xDs = 18 nums, but with advantage over EC's, now Reyth became AP ;) !

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 01:39:37 PM »
A double street is a form of a street? 

EDIT:  Oh, I get it!  Why does the comp say "[7-10]"? 

That indicates the double street that runs 7 8 9 and 10 11 12, thus abbreviated 7-10 (the way we tend to look at the board from close to far, focusing on the two numbers close to us to see where to put the chips). 

Awesome question, took me like an hour to realize what you meant.  Although I have played from the opposite side of the board before in which case we just need to adjust to the abbreviation, maybe focusing more on the position of the highlighted selections.

I like how this is able to seamlessly focus on specific numbers, a flexibility you can't get with an EC bet.  When comparing the two, the flexible bet selection has a clear advantage which I rely upon for my numbers to hit.

Of course everyone will recognize the betting schedule as Harry's Stepped Progression (slightly modified) simply applied to the DS.

Here's a demo of the basic structure.  I will need to also do a recovery one.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3nhurl_sleuth_videogames

My mistake on this video when saying its 500 units, its actually only 50 units for about 25 minutes; I guess like Harry says, "were just trying to bake a little bread".   

I will make a recovery video soon.

I have a recovery video but its 2.5 hours as I work through and optimize the increment system.  I can post it but I have to divide it into 5 total videos if anyone wants to see that mess.

Updated the OP with the new incremental unit system.

This creates a "worst case scenario" structure of:

-50 units..........(1 unit)
-200 units........(4 units)
-700 units........(14 units)

After this, the debt is at or close to 1000 units and cannot be addressed directly.  It therefore must be split into 4 reserves of 250 units each, which all have a unit size of 5 and then 14 if 5 fails and a new reserve if 14 fails. 

According to "worst case" calculations, for 10 levels of debt recovery which includes 3 reserves, 3000 units would be required.  This may be actually more than is necessary since banks/reserves get pushed up closer to their win goals which makes them easier to close AND debt amounts are usually less than 50 full units (per unit amount).
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 05:07:16 PM by Reyth »

Harryj

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 03:51:41 PM »

Sorry Reyth I should have caught that. I just number them 1,2,3,4,5,6. I didn't realise that you were indicating 2 streets.

I'd like to see the programme when you have finished it.

Harry

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 04:27:15 PM »
Ya I am experimenting with loops.  It almost seems like you can loop wherever you are but I just instinctively know that variance will simply make it too expensive to survive.

Here is a superior form of this method:

http://rouletteforum.roulette30.com/index.php/topic,632.msg10061.html#msg10061
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 03:54:16 PM by Reyth »