Play roulette at Royal Panda

Author Topic: Within Arc Sin Is The HG  (Read 17067 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Within Arc Sin Is The HG
« on: January 18, 2016, 06:44:15 AM »
between two even chances,after a deviation of x of one of them,in a y number of spins minimum,the chance that has hit more,has z% probability to maintain or increase the deviation of x until w number of spins have been reached.

This is the secret of equal distribution for what is equal distribution but the bringing into equal balance (correcting deviation of)  random results?  Call it "reverse deviation".

This is the secret of SSD (Successive Streaks Diminish) for what does a streak represent but a significant deviation from expectation?

Unfortunately my comp does not have a native arcsin function (it has sin, cos & tan) so I will have to learn to calculate these manually.

More on this topic to come.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:08:12 AM by Reyth »

Rourke

• New
Re: Within Arc Sin Is The HG
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 06:47:44 AM »
And what does that mean in plain english? ;-)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 07:00:54 AM »
Ok the truth is, THAT IS PLAIN ENGLISH. 

But let's break it down:

between two even chances

The even chances is a red herring we need to ignore it.  The key is deviation.

after a deviation of x of one of them

Ok we chart our deviation from expectation here and call it X.  So for example, if we received 1 hit on a single number in 111 spins, this is a deviation of 111-37 = 74 spins.

in a y number of spins minimum

Here we are defining the minimum number of spins in which the deviation has occurred.  This can be theoretical based on statistical performance overall OR it can be specific directly relating to a sequence in which we are playing; the computer can easily track this.  That minimum number of spins is called Y.  In this case our minimum number of spins is 111.

the chance that has hit more

More red herring, ignore.

has z% probability to maintain or increase the deviation of x

Ok maintain or increase the current deviation, called Z.  Any decrease in deviation will result in wins in our favor.  Z is generated by the arc sine function using X & Y.

until w number of spins have been reached

Ok here W will be the target for the percentage chance held in Z.  The higher Z is the more certainty we have.  W is our goal for when we want our number to hit.

Z & W are the keys to HG.

The key here will be finding 0 points using arc sine.  Zero points exist with SSD and so they also exist with arc sin.

I am assuming you understand about basic expectation, like a number is expected to hit once every 37 spins?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:45:44 AM by Reyth »

spins

• Mature Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 07:09:45 AM »
your on to something there but deviation is interesting considering the layout of the wheel if the numbers where in order in a straight line and the ball was dropped bit like the clowns mouth I think cause and effect would come into play but I cant see the relevance in roulette

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 07:19:22 AM »
Correct.  On the surface there is no relevance UNTIL you do as scientists have already done and spin the wheel many thousands of times and observed the results.

What they have observed is the force of equal distribution where instead of a random shotgun pattern of results as you might expect, there is an evening out of results in a balance; i.e. the correction of deviation.

Also with SSD (Successive Streaks Diminish) you would expect that a number could repeat crazily for any number of times except when you spin the wheel many thousands of times, you observe that the number of successive repeats DIMINISHES with each addition to the streak until it is impossible to demonstrate any further additions (a zero point).  This is the force of equal distribution DIRECTLY OBSERVED.

So you see, there is more to roulette than simple x/37 theory like so many like to say for whatever depraved reason.

Watch they will come and try to dissuade me but it will be impossible for them to do so.  They should bring all their friends for a big party.  They will all fail.

Watch I will get Mike to move his goalposts again.  I've already done it several times, hee hee.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:47:07 AM by Reyth »

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 07:32:25 AM »
Are you going to calculate necessary progressions for other Events similar to Bullseye?
Or something else is cooking?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 07:36:26 AM »
Not sure what I am going to do but the key is to calculate the zero points by tracking Z & W in Arc Sin and to start generating Z-distribution lists out to that zero point.

I can envision every number and bet type monitored by Arc Sin with percentages (Z) and progressions (W) output for each and a player can simply choose his risk level.

Since my comp does not have a  native Arc Sin function, I could use some help in generating those Z numbers though for those that are trigonometrically inclined...

It would save me a lot of work. : )
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 08:22:06 AM by Reyth »

december

• Veteran Member
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 07:44:43 AM »
Now you will get help from our math guys: Real & Mike.
I knew they'll come useful sometime...!

Lucky to have them here, yes?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2016, 07:49:07 AM »
Nice try Twelve.  Unfortunately they don't wish to help us but only destroy us.  Their true motivation is deeply hidden but without a doubt it is depraved.

I mean don't get me wrong, I wish they really wanted to help but look at their posts, there is nothing but ego fluffing chest thumping arrogant criticism and NOT ONE bit of constructive advice to truly help ANYONE with their system.

It is truly depravity and I am quite sick of it.

I was just thinking that all the effort they put into "Hey look how right I am and how wrong you are", if they would channel that into system design, they would come up with some incredible system developments. 

But obviously, you can see that's not what they want, right?

Watch them one-dimensionally repeat themselves again just like in all their other posts.  You ever notice how I keep saying different and improved things and they keep repeating themselves in the same boring way?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:59:07 AM by Reyth »

spins

• Mature Member
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2016, 07:55:29 AM »
Real opened my eyes to the fact that all the odds on the table when divided by 37 the amount of times divided to get to zero are realivent to the overall structure of roulette

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2016, 07:57:11 AM »
That sounds like a formula for expectation?  Are you sure that's what he meant because he also has this running joke about dividing by 0...

Rourke

• New
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2016, 08:02:40 AM »
Thanks Reyth

Let me just recap on what you wrote:

X = 74 - This is our deviation
Y = 111 - Minimum number of spins
Z = Increase of deviation. If this increases, we'll have a bigger chance of winning

I don't quite understand W - Percentage held in Z? Won't this always be 1/37? Or?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2016, 08:04:22 AM »
Z is the percentage chance that the deviation will continue or increase until W spins have been reached.  Z is output using the Arc Sin function where we input the variables x,y & w into the formula.

spins

• Mature Member
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2016, 08:05:26 AM »
Have a go divide 1/2 try 11/37 5/37 definitely patterns I think with real sometimes u need to read between the arrogance   that is 1 รท2
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 08:07:19 AM by spins »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2016, 08:08:18 AM »
Btw, you guys wanna know the truth? 

I was just thinking I was going to stop arguing with these AP guys because its just so stupid they don't care about the truth and their arguments are so insidious and vacuous but I KEEP MAKING PROGRESS and of course that means I need to post and of course that means they need to come by and try to knock me down with their silly boring one-dimensional unrealistic phantasmagorical "arguments" again.

So I guess I will have to rip them apart again just like in the other threads.  I will tear all their friends apart too.  All their arguments devolve into absurdity because they live in a world of theory where there is no actual wheel.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 08:12:41 AM by Reyth »