Author Topic: Insurance bet, need help..  (Read 1766 times)

YoLo

• New
Insurance bet, need help..
« on: January 15, 2016, 02:20:44 AM »
Hi, this is my first post about roulette system, hope you can give feedback about progression or any other thing that help this system. We need 8 unit to play this one, first we put one unit on street 1,2,3 and one unit on split 10,11 the other 3 units is on 2nd dozen and other 3 units on 3rd dozen. So far I've been playing flat bet and almost never loss, but with better prpgression, I think this system will run more perfect.. Sorry if my English is bad.. Thank you for your attention..

spins

• Mature Member
Re: Insurance bet, need help..
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 03:39:16 AM »
no point betting the two dozens they cancel each other out with no gain

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 03:45:17 AM »
They pay 1 unit.  The split pays 10 and the street pays 4.

I think the dozens will be too expensive for the progression. 

I'm thinking change the street to a DS and use the 6 chips from the dozens for other inside type bets.  This will bring the expense down because the payout ratio will be significantly higher.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 03:51:02 AM by Reyth »

YoLo

• New
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 03:52:45 AM »
Sorry spin, but it pays 1 unit

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 03:56:36 AM »
Think of those 6 chips as a birthday present and use them on the inside.

YoLo

• New
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 03:58:33 AM »
Yeah reyth, I also had that thinking, but that doesn't goes well when having a losing streak on number uncovered inside 2nd and 3rd dozen.. So I finally came out with covering both dozen as an insurance, but still has payout.

scepticus

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 04:06:38 AM »
Hi, this is my first post about roulette system, hope you can give feedback about progression or any other thing that help this system. We need 8 unit to play this one, first we put one unit on street 1,2,3 and one unit on split 10,11 the other 3 units is on 2nd dozen and other 3 units on 3rd dozen. So far I've been playing flat bet and almost never loss, but with better prpgression, I think this system will run more perfect.. Sorry if my English is bad.. Thank you for your attention..
I wouldn't advise this kind of bet YoLo
 Check out your  LOSING bets and see if you would have been better betting the seven numbers you don't cover plus the zero. Betting 8 chips on them MIGHT be more productive.
More is not always best . 

YoLo

• New
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2016, 04:31:30 AM »
Thanks scep, but so far I've been playing on live casin and I never try it on RNG, And until now, I only encountered 4 losing streak.. But always win at the end.. I never use any progression only flat bet.. But sometimes it takes longer to return the loses but still win..

scepticus

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2016, 04:30:37 PM »
Thanks scep, but so far I've been playing on live casin and I never try it on RNG, And until now, I only encountered 4 losing streak.. But always win at the end.. I never use any progression only flat bet.. But sometimes it takes longer to return the loses but still win..
Good for you Yolo
I have always advocated that players should bet there own opinion .That way we can see where we have  made  any mistakes and add tweaks to our own and others' ideas.